• Evoo gaming laptop

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I’m looking to either get the 15” evoo laptop with 120Hz RTX 2060 16Gb ram and Xbox series X.

I currently have a Xbox one and haven’t really wanted to upgrade but recently came into some extra money and figure now is the best time.

I play everything from FPS,Sports games, Grand Strategy(like total war, ck3) etc I have game pass (and a few games on stadia) so I obviously know I can play a lot of games on the laptop, but have dozens of games in my library that I can only play on Xbox.

It’s going to be an almost 600 dollar difference in favor of the Xbox, money isn’t necessarily a factor but saving is always a plus, so which do you think is worth getting.

Also am looking to get the oculus in the near future as well as start a gaming channel.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Preciate the replies what if I also play a lot of pc games I have a chrome book and it’s trash as far as that.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Preciate the replies what if I also play a lot of pc games I have a chrome book and it’s trash as far as that.
Tough call. How new we talkin as far as games?

If you really into pc, you better off building a rig. Thankfully, since crypto crashed, gpu prices have come back down to reality.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Yeah unless you really need portability, either build a PC or get an Xbox for games. Get the game pass subscription for cheap. They have sports games, I think fifa 2022, NBA 2k22(last gen version), NFL, NHL, UFC.

Then again I'm sure you can play all these games on Game Pass for PC too. I'd build a PC, if you're also into PC gaming.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
As dope as PC gaming is and I own a gaming laptop. I say go with console if youre too lazy to build a PC because I hate how hot this shyt gets.
I'd look into the oculus quest 2, its stand alone.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id only get a laptop with a 3060 and up. With a 2060 laptop you going to have to scale back settings once developers stop making games for last gen consoles. I would say if your buying just for gaming get an Xbox. But if you need a new laptop to do other things than just gaming than get it. I bought a laptop with a 3070 and shyt is amazing though. I use that more than I do my PS5 and Series X.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you’re gonna go pc go all the way and do desktop over laptop. Otherwise go with the series X. Live-streaming through the twitch integration is solid on there too if you wanted to stream

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You will get better gaming performance out of the xbox, and it’s cheaper. Only get the laptop if you need it for something else other than gaming.
This. I have a gaming laptop. Your laptop could be on par with a series x but the series x gonna perform better due to cooling and optimization.