Should i stick with my Job or move on?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
most of you know im in nursing school and i work part time in a retail store, its a dope environment easy job,lax,"cool people"(:francis:) anyway i got written up cuz i was told "your peers say you dont care about the job" and you bullshyt all the time:gucci::gucci::gucci: now i feel like i work with a bunch of kids runing to managers to throw me under the bus for no reason:gucci: at this point i dont trust nobody:scust: and whats worst is i dont bullshyt i be on my shyt all the time:scust:i dont understand why nikkas not talking to me how they feel but rather run like a fakkit to a manager behind my back:scust:,should i just dip/find a new place to work or stay:patrice:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
most of you know im in nursing school and i work part time in a retail store, its a dope environment easy job,lax,"cool people"(:francis:) anyway i got written up cuz i was told "your peers say you dont care about the job" and you bullshyt all the time:gucci::gucci::gucci: now i feel like i work with a bunch of kids runing to managers to throw me under the bus for no reason:gucci: at this point i dont trust nobody:scust: and whats worst is i dont bullshyt i be on my shyt all the time:scust:i dont understand why nikkas not talking to me how they feel but rather run like a fakkit to a manager behind my back:scust:,should i just dip/find a new place to work or stay:patrice:

I've been in this situation and dipped. I was in school and waitressing. I really wasn't do the greatest job--I used the guys I was working with, had them rolling my silverware, running my food, and seating me with large parties for those tips. A few of the girls were hating, so when I was talking shyt about the job, they told the manager, who confronted me and tried to talk down to me for it, I quit right there on the spot. I couldn't believe that people were actually going back and telling manager shyt--it made me realize you can't trust anyone. The girl who told the boss on me, was mad because the guy she liked, liked me. I learned from that though--now no matter how much I hate a job, I won't complain about it, in front of anyone.

I'm not saying you need to quit, that's on you. But in the future, be careful with who you share your opinions with. No one should be trusted, even the people you think your cool with.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've been in this situation and dipped. I was in school and waitressing. I really wasn't do the greatest job--I used the guys I was working with, had them rolling my silverware, running my food, and seating me with large parties for those tips. A few of the girls were hating, so when I was talking shyt about the job, they told the manager, who confronted me and tried to talk down to me for it, I quit right there on the spot. I couldn't believe that people were actually going back and telling manager shyt--it made me realize you can't trust anyone. The girl who told the boss on me, was mad because the guy she liked, liked me. I learned from that though--now no matter how much I hate a job, I won't complain about it, in front of anyone.

I'm not saying you need to quit, that's on you. But in the future, be careful with who you share your opinions with. No one should be trusted, even the people you think your cool with.
but the crazy part is i never told anyone blaza blaza about the job:hhh::hhh: the only thing i said is "this job is real chill" thats it:hhh: so clearly people around me are talking shyt :scust:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Told my boss it was time to part ways a few weeks ago... his emails were atrocious in the way he spoke to me and he would just make up shyt in his head and let it fuel his anger and then blame me for shyt I didn't say. Getting severance and cashing in my 401k and just looking for anything to tide me over while I'm applying for Assistant Athletic Director positions all across the country

Balla

Superstar
Daps
way ahead of you breh:salute::salute:
im praying i can get away from retail but im a student i dont know any other jobs that i can do other then retail

Yeah that’s the most fukked up thing being a student; only retail jobs are flexible for that.

Idk how it is with nursing school, but maybe just take classes at night and work in the morning at another job.

Maybe try to be a teller if you can’t change your school schedule.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah that’s the most fukked up thing being a student; only retail jobs are flexible for that.

Idk how it is with nursing school, but maybe just take classes at night and work in the morning at another job.

Maybe try to be a teller if you can’t change your school schedule.
might look into that:patrice: