Should i transfer my psn account from ps3 over to ps4 or make a new one?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
So as you all may know, yesterday i received a pawg unexpectedly thanks to my mom :smugbiden:.

DSCN0564.jpg

Instead of opening it right away, i played my ps3 for the rest of the night and gave it my last words :mjcry:.

Now here i am trying to figure out whether i should use my 1st psn account or if i should make a new one :lupe:. Will my friends have the ability to view my ps3 trophies?

There's nothing wrong with my account, i just want a new name but i'm not sure if it's worth starting all over.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you start a new account you'll have zero PS3 trophies until you earn some. If you continue the account Your PS3 friends will see all your trophies but when you log on to the PS4 they can't see you online at all but you can see them.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Join the club and transfer breh just about everyone hates their psn name.

I still don't understand why we can't change it :smh:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
If you start a new account you'll have zero PS3 trophies until you earn some. If you continue the account Your PS3 friends will see all your trophies but when you log on to the PS4 they can't see you online at all but you can see them.

Can you still see the stars from the games you've completed?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
And can i use this 30-day trial for another account?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Join the club and transfer breh just about everyone hates their psn name.

I still don't understand why we can't change it :smh:
You should be allowed to change it. I chose the same screen name for all my online accounts. Though somebody has winb83 on Gmail. I probably registered it and forgot the account.

Still it would be confusing having people change names.
Sell it and cop that One. You wont regret it:win:
Nah if you coming from a PS3 then the PS4 is the way to go.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You can upload your own profile pic using Facebook or the playstation app on your phone. The only people that will see it though is the ones that know your real name. Everybody else will see the stock avatar you chose.