Should I upgrade from the Samsung S8 to the Z-Flip, S10, Note 10 or Note10+?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm planning on getting one of the four tomorrow. I've heard that the Note10+ is the best phone by far, but I think it may he too big. The S10 is practically equal to the Note10, but the Note has an S-Pen. The Z-Flip...looks cool asf, but seems to be a pretty basic phone.

Ayúdame:damn:.

I also have a Spanish question: When the pronoun is attached to the end of the verb, is the verb conjugated (Ayúdame) or is it just left alone (Ayudarme)? I've seen it done both ways.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm planning on getting one of the four tomorrow. I've heard that the Note10+ is the best phone by far, but I think it may he too big. The S10 is practically equal to the Note10, but the Note has an S-Pen. The Z-Flip...looks cool asf, but seems to be a pretty basic phone.

Ayúdame:damn:.

I also have a Spanish question: When the pronoun is attached to the end of the verb, is the verb conjugated (Ayúdame) or is it just left alone (Ayudarme)? I've seen it done both ways.
It's conjugeted. as far as the phone goes, don't buy that stupid flip phone :camby:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I bought the Note 9 in late 2018. It does everything I need it to do.

I can hold on for another year before I consider upgrading. The only thing that would matter to me is high camera quality. Half the features on these phones most people don't even use anyway and there's very little difference between one version and the next.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Keep the phone you have.

Both forms of the verb have their uses.

If you are telling someone (in the tú form) to help you, you say ayúdame

I don't know how to explain the second one, but if you are not giving an order, it can stay in that form. For example: Quieres ayudarme?

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Do not get the S10 Plus. Great phone, but there is some sort of bug where it randomly restarts up to 10-15 a day. It may also affect the whole S10 line.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Keep the phone you have.

I don't know how to explain the second one, but if you are not giving an order, it can stay in that form. For example: Quieres ayudarme?
Thanks for your input. I understood your explanation perfectly. Pretty much, when using an infinitive, as solely an infinitive, conjugation is unnecessary. Therefore, it's grammatically correct to place the pronoun at the end of the infinitive e.g., "¿Quieres chingarle?"

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep the phone you have.

In the second case, the conjugated verb is querer, that's why ayudar stays in the infinitive.