Should you accept petty disrespect from your female

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Lets say this female is loyal. Performs all her womanly duties without complaint. Treats you like a king in front of company.

But when you're alone she'll just disrespect you for no reason. constant attitude. Not even what she's saying its the way she says it.

I guess she's bitter.

As a man are you supposed to just accept and ignore that type of behavior?

Low-key never had this problem pawging.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets say this female is loyal. Performs all her womanly duties without complaint. Treats you like a king in front of company.

But when you're alone she'll just disrespect you for no reason. constant attitude. Not even what she's saying its the way she says it.

I guess she's bitter.

how she behaves alone with you will eventually creep out into public stage IF you dont nip it in the bud now!

and honestly, it sounds to me she wants you to be more of a man, a leader. women tend to act b1tchy towards men who arent masculine. i.e. men who arent leaders, me who leave too many decisions for them to make, men who are afraid to check them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess she's bitter.

breh i was married to a woman like that

dont do it

cut her off at the 1st sign of disrespect