Shout Out To All the Posters That Don't Give A Fukk

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
If you post according to how you THINK ppl are gonna react, you are a coward. Straight up. No debate. A cowardly coward. If you're scared to make a thread because of how you think the reaction is gonna be.....fukk you:pacspit:

If you care about backlash and "negs" on an anonymous msg board I can only imagine what type of person you are in real life:wow:

If you're scared or timid to say what's on your mind I feel sorry for you. If you pander and mold your posts for acceptance and to be "liked", you're faker than these IG h0es asses and t*ts.

Be you. Never be afraid to speak your mind. No matter what...everybody will not like you. No matter how good your intentions are, somebody is gonna have a problem wit it. If everybody likes you, something is wrong.

Personally I love the backlash I get sometimes because it tells me I'm doing something right.:ehh:

Those negs I get periodically tells me that my words hit the spot in someone's soul:ahh:. I don't TRY to piss anybody off, it just happens:manny:

Not sure why I made this thread, I just like cats who aren't afraid to come in any thread and go totally against what everybody else is saying, so shout out to all the unsafe, rogue posters who aren't afraid to go against the grain and speak their mind. I see y'all:salute:

Peace

lurkinlikeamf9

All Star
Daps
:pacspit:To the fake militant posters that grandstand problack rhetoric all day on here but secretly ingest cac doodoo crumbs and unathletic neanderthal p*ssy drippings in real life.

Strays for the actual cacs on here that try to stay out that searchlight but always give it away when the right nerve get struck.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You realize the older you get not everyone is going to like you. But not everyone is going to hate you either. You build a thicker skin and continue marching forward with a renewed strength and vigor that gets you through the toughest of times. That's fortitude and optimism.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You realize the older you get not everyone is going to like you. But not everyone is going to hate you either. You build a thicker skin and continue marching forward with a renewed strength and vigor that gets you through the toughest of times. That's fortitude and optimism.
realized this a year ago. :wow:
i feel free not caring about what people think of me.