Shout out to all the vets late in their careers dropping quality....

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Just shouting out a lot of guys, specifically nearing 40 or 40+. I'm not including any of the GxFR dudes cause even though they're approaching that age, they've only been on radar since maybe 2015. Whether it's their flow not falling off, flow only marginally changing, and/or keeping a good ear for production despite being out of the limelight, give these guys their flowers. I'm basically just going to list a bunch of dudes that have released quality projects in the past 2 years or so, but mostly recently. Search any of these dudes just in case you've missed out, and salute
:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Jim Jones
Rick Ross
Twin Gambino
Styles P
Curren$y
Alchemist
Ras Kass
Black Moon
Little Brother
Bizzy Bone
Slim Thug
Billy Danze/M.O.P.
Agallah
Ghostface Killah
Inspectah Deck
Planet Asia
Paul Wall
Z-Ro
Trae Tha Truth
Skyzoo
Rapsody
Bun B
Termanology
Joel Ortiz
Kuniva
Common
Twista
MURS
Trife Diesel

Feel free to add some you think I may have missed. I tried to come off the top of my head without scrolling through my phone.

:whoo:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
40 is on a very short list of artists who can still put out a commercial hit that will be embraced by teenagers.

Honestly, in 2019, I don’t even know who else is on that list.

It's_Nade

Pro
Daps
40 is on a very short list of artists who can still put out a commercial hit that will be embraced by teenagers.

Honestly, in 2019, I don’t even know who else is on that list.
Practice Makes Paper had hits fo sho

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
More than a full year later, even more :wow::wow:more Juicy J and Jim Jones, Black Thought, Craig G, Agallah with another album, Billy Danze with another, Sadat X, Goodie Mob:whew: