Dade County
tumblr_lysa9iwqi01qkj5gko1_400.gif

lol this gif reminds me of @flea for some odd reason
I don't see a comparison :birdman:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
:comeon:
Average women are the exact kinds of women u need to be approaching.
Why? If I'm going risk rejection or deal with a bad disposition then it might as well be from a 10, but today you got 5's, 6's, and 7's with inflated egos who give you the :usure: look if you even say "Hi". I've experienced it. But nonetheless I have approached all types of women. Average, Above average, a few 10's( atleast in my eye).

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:comeon:
Why? If I'm going risk rejection or deal with a bad disposition then it might as well be from a 10, but today you got 5's, 6's, and 7's with inflated egos who give you the :usure: look if you even say "Hi". I've experienced it. But nonetheless I have approached all types of women. Average, Above average, a few 10's( atleast in my eye).
O boy, here we go with the projections again :rolleyes:

Bruh. The street game is not for everybody. Def not for you. People tend to date people they know. You need to build some kind of social network and meet women through that. And get that black cloud of self-pity and blame projection over your head off of you. You probably come off as a charity case when you approach women. I mean the shyt is not working so why do you keep doing it? Switch it up and get a life.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
O boy, here we go with the projections again :rolleyes:

Bruh. The street game is not for everybody. Def not for you. People tend to date people they know. You need to build some kind of social network and meet women through that. And get that black cloud of self-pity and blame projection over your head off of you. You probably come off as a charity case when you approach women. I mean the shyt is not working so why do you keep doing it? Switch it up and get a life.

How am I projecting? This is one thing i don't understand about some of you guys on the Coli. A guy comes along with and shares his experiences with women and you call him jaded, bitter, and whatever else you can think of, and then turn around and cosign everything a guy says that praises women. Women aren't perfect, and if they can and have the right to speak on men and the negative things about their behavior, then why can't I?? Atleast unlike the majority of dudes on the coli, i actually approach women, a good percentage of men on here don't even approach women and then throw all these generalizations out there, atleast with you KNOW that i actually have some real world experience. And i agree with you, street game isn't for me. I mean it can be for me if i wanna approach 50 women a month, and spend all my weekends chasing women(i did that from 22 to 24) but it's not really efficient and i'm too old for that now. I'm focusing on building my social network as i go forward.

And no i didn't come off as a charity case when i approached women, actually the complete opposite. I use to come across as very confident, bold, and cocky. To some women maybe presumptuous, but hey that's what they respond too so i rolled with it. :manny:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How am I projecting? This is one thing i don't understand about some of you guys on the Coli. A guy comes along with and shares his experiences with women and you call him jaded, bitter, and whatever else you can think of, and then turn around and cosign everything a guy says that praises women. Women aren't perfect, and if they can and have the right to speak on men and the negative things about their behavior, then why can't I?? Atleast unlike the majority of dudes on the coli, i actually approach women, a good percentage of men on here don't even approach women and then throw all these generalizations out there, atleast with you KNOW that i actually have some real world experience. And i agree with you, street game isn't for me. I mean it can be for me if i wanna approach 50 women a month, and spend all my weekends chasing women(i did that from 22 to 24) but it's not really efficient and i'm too old for that now. I'm focusing on building my social network as i go forward.

And no i didn't come off as a charity case when i approached women, actually the complete opposite. I use to come across as very confident, bold, and cocky. To some women maybe presumptuous, but hey that's what they respond too so i rolled with it. :manny:
I dont cosign everything a guy says that praises women... theres a lot of wide eyed simps on here. But its far more popular for a dude to say something negative about women and get big cosigns, whether or not its true or even makes sense. And its not honest to act like continually negative experiences with women won't color your opinion of them.... how else can u form an opinion of them? But your experience might not be reflective of any norm or truth. End of the day all those women u approached are or have fukked/dated somebody.....

The whole "fake confidence" thing never works either. U might think that's how you were coming off but clearly that's either not how they took it or not what they wanted.

But you realize what you were doing wasn't working and are changing. That's good. You just need to let go of your anger and start with a clean slate. U still sound resentful.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I dont cosign everything a guy says that praises women... theres a lot of wide eyed simps on here. But its far more popular for a dude to say something negative about women and get big cosigns, whether or not its true or even makes sense. And its not honest to act like continually negative experiences with women won't color your opinion of them.... how else can u form an opinion of them? But your experience might not be reflective of any norm or truth. End of the day all those women u approached are or have fukked/dated somebody.....

The whole "fake confidence" thing never works either. U might think that's how you were coming off but clearly that's either not how they took it or not what they wanted.

But you realize what you were doing wasn't working and are changing. That's good. You just need to let go of your anger and start with a clean slate. U still sound resentful.

I am, but the only thing that can change that is positive experiences in the future. I really have no positive experiences to draw on with women unfortunately. Hopefully a solid group of friends, and improved physique will change that.