<Showcase Of Black Excellence> The ROY vs. The MVP: Tampa Bay vs. Carolina {Season Finale}

Which QB Will Lock Up His Respective Award Today?

• CaMVP Lives Up To His Name Today

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Famous Jameis Snatches Up The OROY Award Like Some Fresh Scampi

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • #BlackExcellence Will Always Wins No Matter What

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
We could potentially witness history soon breh, that only a true Dexter Manley type c00n could hate on.
This Sunday, Killa Cam and Famous Jameis will battle in Carolina in hopes of locking up the MVP and OROY year award respectively. This could be the first time in NFL history where the League MVP and OROY are both Black QBs, and both from the same division!! Both QBs have been showing their skill and talent this year, with both having 5TD games earlier this season.
093015-25-NFL-Panthers-Bucs-OB-PI.vadapt.620.high.82.jpg

This game however has more meaning than individual awards of excellence. The Panthers need this win in order to ensure that the road to the Super Bowl 50 in the NFC must go thru Charlotte. And with the plethora of injuries Carolina has, this should prove to be a very tough battle against a young Divisional opponent.

WE FINALLY HERE PANTHER POSSE, THE FINALE IS HERE AND OUR SQUAD HAS A CHANCE TO LOCK UP THAT #1 SEED. :pantherswow:
JUST THINK 17 WEEKS AGO WE ALL FIGURED WE WOULD BARELY BE A .500 TEAM ESPECIALLY WITH BENJI GOING DOWN, LOOK AT US NOW :to:.

#PantherPosse:camsalute: #CookOutGang

@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Outlaw
@Frank Sabotka
@relldaproblem
@Chrishaune
@distinguishedNOW
@Born2BKing
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@IGSaint12
@CBSkyline
@Leezy337
@Jparker90
@Millions
@Carolina Slim
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Real
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@BossMobb
@T-K-G
@BXKingPin82
@newworldafro
@FieldMouse51
@Azik
@SireSiah#KWU
@Consumed
@Hiesenberg
@BlackAdam
@Corey Matthews
@RileyC
@hyperman25
@Donwan
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Right now we're sittin' at the 9th pick, if we lose this, we got a shot at jumpin' to the 6th pick. If we win, we could drop all the way to 18th pick. :patrice:

Ogbah and Hargreaves didn't impress me in their bowl games, Panthers y'all do the job and win.

We'll be ready next year.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Right now we're sittin' at the 9th pick, if we lose this, we got a shot at jumpin' to the 6th pick. If we win, we could drop all the way to 18th pick. :patrice:

Ogbah and Hargreaves didn't impress me in their bowl games, Panthers y'all do the job and win.

We'll be ready next year.

Y'all have made tremendous strides this season breh...y'all are a lot further along than I thought y'all'd be. In a shocker I got y'all winning today...Baby Scam & crew get revenge for the loss earlier this yr :salute:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Y'all have made tremendous strides this season breh...y'all are a lot further along than I thought y'all'd be. In a shocker I got y'all winning today...Baby Scam & crew get revenge for the loss earlier this yr :salute:
I'd love to finish the season off with a win in Carolina, but we need some top-end talent at too many key spots.

DE/DBs/OT/WR, we need a lot. Bottom out and hope you get a shot at one of Tunsil, Treadwell, Hargreaves, Ramsey, or a outside shot at Bosa if he gets past Dallas.

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
16/16 on thread titles breh

#BlackExcellenceBowl 2 :blessed:

Aight #PantherPosse, time to bounce back from Atlantas Super Bowl win last week:pachaha: and get back on top where we belong. Looking for us to find that pass rush from the outside and letting CAP cook on the ground.

#CaMVP should have another good game to lock up his trophy and make 1/3 of the season cypher complete.

#Killa
#UncleLuke
#KeepPounding
#CookOutGang
#MakeEmMad2K15Tour
#RoadToSB50ComesThruCLT

:camsalute2:
Lets get this W