Sierra Leone has 1st blockchain election

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i'd be concerned about hacking or other methods of manipulating the vote... not that those concerns don't exist with paper ballots, it just seems that at least with paper you have some type of audit trail.... i don't know about this... color me skeptical.... but if it works, :salute: to an african nation for leading the world on this front...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i'd be concerned about hacking or other methods of manipulating the vote... not that those concerns don't exist with paper ballots, it just seems that at least with paper you have some type of audit trail.... i don't know about this... color me skeptical.... but if it works, :salute: to an african nation for leading the world on this front...
You can make fake paper ballots.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Blockchain is a paper trail. Its verified by more than one "person" so its far more difficult to cheat the ballots.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
agreed....

how does that work... educate me.....

Check this out

Basically there are multiple computers verifying the same transaction so if one tries to lie or cheat the ballot the other computers will see an error. It’s traceable and 100% verifiable after the fact. The transaction history stays within that block chain for life.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
Check this out

Basically there are multiple computers verifying the same transaction so if one tries to lie or cheat the ballot the other computers will see an error. It’s traceable and 100% verifiable after the fact. The transaction history stays within that block chain for life.

interesting....thx....

• Dap
Reactions: ill

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Regardless of if they used it or not...block chain is the future of voting...and banking...and contracts...and pretty much anything that requires you to select something and/or sign something...so people might as well brush up on it now...