*sigh* I hate to say it but, Bill Maher might actually be right about the reality of the future of Palestine

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Palestinians keep getting their asses kicked AND get offered deals

That never happens

And they keep rejecting the deals.

There’s way larger ethnic groups that dont even keep getting deals like that
How about the time Israel's left leaning Prime Minister was about to sign a peace treaty with Arafat and then a ISRAELI citizen assassinated him because he couldn't stomach the idea of working with Palestinians and trying to find a solution?

Do you even know the history?

They call it the most successful assassination EVER because it did exactly what it was supposed to do

Things might be different had that fanatic Jew not killed his own Prime Minister.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How about the time Israel's left leaning Prime Minister was about to sign a peace treaty with Arafat and then a ISRAELI citizen assassinated him because he couldn't stomach the idea of working with Palestinians and trying to find a solution?

Do you even know the history?

They call it the most successful assassination EVER because it did exactly what it was supposed to do

Things might be different had that fanatic Jew not killed his own Prime Minister.
Rabin.

Yeah.

I know.

Why do you always accuse people of “not knowing the history” whenever it’s time to debate a present issue? It’s like you can’t stand on what you currently believe so you have to undermine what others are saying by trying to delegitimize them.

if you’re not being persuasive then its not because your opponent isn’t educated. Maybe your view is not defensible or frankly you’re wrong. Why is that never an option?

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You hate to say it? :mjlol: You always agree with Bill Maher.
I don’t, actually

you can see by my posts in this thread

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Have you all not learned that twitter is not real life?

The SILENT MAJORITY support Israel against Hamas basically.

The loud few aren’t moving the needle.

This is all outside of twittter

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He wasn't initially, Biden was on some 'casualties of war' bullshyt and had a change of heart. You are saying the PR and protests have 0 to do with the change in strategy?
This is not “creation of a Palestinian state” yet. You yourself wouldn’t call this a major pivot in policy or a development. This is a month and a half of bombing that was halted