Signal App – iMessage For Everyone

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Nah, Finance is more important slime :myman:

Manage yours right one day and you'll be able to afford an iPhone as well. Matter of fact... $449 and three years of garunteed support. iPhone 8 64GB Space Gray Unlocked

Step ya palate up.
Bruh, I haven't worked a 9-5 in almost 4 years...my kids are home schooled while I look at a minotor for 2 hours a day, my mortgage is free and clear, and I smoke my weed and take care of my household...let me know when you get tired of working for other people. If you don't believe me you may want to search my name for prior posts...

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, I haven't worked a 9-5 in almost 4 years...my kids are home schooled while I look at a minotor for 2 hours a day, my mortgage is free and clear, and I smoke my weed and take care of my household...let me know when you get tired of working for other people. If you don't believe me you may want to search my name for prior posts...

So we both doing good then. You black? If so, that's what's up. With that being said. I ain't cheap, I know my worth, and I like quality. So I will continue to get iPhone's when I upgrade. Some people spend money on shoes, some people spend money on phones, some people spend money on bytches.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
So we both doing good then. You black? If so, that's what's up. With that being said. I ain't cheap, I know my worth, and I like quality. So I will continue to get iPhone's when I upgrade. Some people spend money on shoes, some people spend money on phones, some people spend money on bytches.
More power to you. Yes I'm black. Unfortunately I know the value of shyt so shoes, clothes, hoes, etc don't do it for me either. Technology is the only thing I burn bread on, but it's usually to make more money