Silk Scarves, for men?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
AfroSilk | Etsy

55142487-10594109-image-a-1_1646830876782.jpg

in this vein but with much cooler prints, can brehs start rocking these in a non-fruit-booty way?

I can see women wearing these as head dressings, neck-warmers, hair ties.

as a breh how does one wear this in a fly way?

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Never tried silk scarfs yet... but you got a fella contemplating that new drips.

On the similar tokens... i wear scarves year around (no homo).

What makes scarfs appealing isn't aboot your outfit really (cuz I even pair them with denim jackets and joggers/running pants along with some regular tennis shoes/chancletas or whatevs).

But rather, how you FEEL in it when you does have one on.

Just try it and if it looks fly to you... it's a winner.

Por la examplenos:

The one I have on is is 85 percent alpaca, 15% spliced merlino broad cloth.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I know this black owned shop that makes these but with prints from black artists. I think they do a subscription service tiered where they send you a scarf each month. The prints are dope but i don't know how the fukk i'm finna rock silk this summer.

i guess i could wear them like head bands and also drape them over my shoulders or head when it's windy but damn...women have better options with these i think.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I know this black owned shop that makes these but with prints from black artists. I think they do a subscription service tiered where they send you a scarf each month. The prints are dope but i don't know how the fukk i'm finna rock silk this summer.

i guess i could wear them like head bands and also drape them over my shoulders or head when it's windy but damn...women have better options with these i think.

Oh word? That's dope. I'm always here to support black artistry (prolly cuz i wanna be one).

Naw breh, you can definitely swag out with these in July/August at the park, a ghetto bar mitzvah, dental appointment, bisecksual bridal showers, movie theater, family barbeque etc.

GERINLY Cowboy Neckerchief for Men 27 Inch Silk Neck Bandana Retro Rock Head Scarf for Music Festival Ascot (Armygreen) at Amazon Men’s Clothing store

Based on your influence/thread, just copped the black/white and the grey/red joint... gonna start wearing these to Planet Fitness (not around my head either, my neck, fam) and then to my friends house to watch nba.

Brotha... we gonna be out chea with more drip than post nasal. Ya dig.

We Stylin'...

*does harlem shake out of thread but looks like he has seizure*

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Oh word? That's dope. I'm always here to support black artistry (prolly cuz i wanna be one).

Naw breh, you can definitely swag out with these in July/August at the park, a ghetto bar mitzvah, dental appointment, bisecksual bridal showers, movie theater, family barbeque etc.

GERINLY Cowboy Neckerchief for Men 27 Inch Silk Neck Bandana Retro Rock Head Scarf for Music Festival Ascot (Armygreen) at Amazon Men’s Clothing store

Based on your influence/thread, just copped the black/white and the grey/red joint... gonna start wearing these to Planet Fitness (not around my head either, my neck, fam) and then to my friends house to watch nba.

Brotha... we gonna be out chea with more drip than post nasal. Ya dig.

We Stylin'...

*does harlem shake out of thread but looks like he has seizure*

lol....
imma post the brand when i get a chance....

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see why not. I wanted to make pocket squares that were African American inspired for the longest. Would definitely rock a silk scarf.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I don't see why not. I wanted to make pocket squares that were African American inspired for the longest. Would definitely rock a silk scarf.
breh some of those silk scarves are hella costly i've seen them any where from $75 like up to $2k all 100% silk.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
maaaayne i'm finna start wrapping my head like Pac with silk scarves versace thuggin too smooth.:mjlol: