Since I'm not invited to the Starfield thread (mjpls), I just copped Starfield...

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:
Don’t nobody care what you do with those weird ass chameleon fingers

c0179474-800px-wm.jpg

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Even bad games have their fans. Not saying this is a bad game to me. More like an ok game. Still, I see no reason why some people wouldn't absolutely love it. Just fell short of the things I liked about older Bethesda titles personally.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Even bad games have their fans. Not saying this is a bad game to me. More like an ok game. Still, I see no reason why some people wouldn't absolutely love it. Just fell short of the things I liked about older Bethesda titles personally.

I mean, I went into the game with the Bethesda mind state. Once I tapped in and not let the "hype" take over, I got into the groove of it being a typical clock in/clock out Bethesda experience.

Right now I'm doing a bit of hustling so I can upgrade my ship to spin the block on the pirates that keep shooting me down.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I mean, I went into the game with the Bethesda mind state. Once I tapped in and not let the "hype" take over, I got into the groove of it being a typical clock in/clock out Bethesda experience.

Right now I'm doing a bit of hustling so I can upgrade my ship to spin the block on the pirates that keep shooting me down.
The ship building was by far my favorite part! It was massive. Intimidating. Girthy.