Since Skyrim for Switch Includes All DLC...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
...How large does that make the game map and completion time compared to Zelda BoTW? Never played Skyrim before and wondering since the only comparisons I've seen is to vanilla Skyrim without DLC.

Game comes out 11/17/2017

From its page at Nintendo Nintendo - Age Verification

'Go into battle Legend of Zelda style: fight with the Master Sword, guard with the Hylian Shield, while wearing the Champion's Tunic. The game also includes official add-ons—Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn.

Use motion controls to battle with melee weapons, aim your bow, or pick locks, exclusively on Nintendo Switch™

Bethesda Trailer

Digital Foundry analysis - Solid 720p / 30 fps while handheld

tvHB6WH.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
According to Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim listing on the European eShop, it will take up 14.3GB of space. Zelda BotW is 13.8GB of space. Do you think Skyrim's file size is larger because it includes Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn DLC?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Does Skyrim have a good story?

If not,then... :francis:
I got skyrim for free , played it for 10 mins and didn't touch it again till a year later

With that being sad , I became addicted and put in over 6-7 hours PER DAY for a few months

I was addicted :hhh:

Edit : skyrim vanilla with NO DLCs and I was still eating :mjlol:

Game kinda ruined GTA V For me since you was able to talk to all the NPCs

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Got half of my answer from a mod on IGN:

How long is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild? - HLTB

How long is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? - HLTB

So Switch Skyrim is longer than vanilla Zelda BOTW.

Not including Master Trials and Trials of the Sword DLC Cause I think if it did, Switch Zelda is longer.

Plus Zelda has one more DLC that hasn't released yet.

However, I still would like to know what the map size of Skyrim plus DLC is compared to Zeldas.
Did they tell you the game plays like shyt on the joycon? And a game like this requires a bunch of hours. The switch only last how long undocked?

Why would you choose to do this To yourself? The game will probably cost $50 on top of it being the shyttiest port. Makes no sense

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Did they tell you the game plays like shyt on the joycon? And a game like this requires a bunch of hours. The switch only last how long undocked?

Why would you choose to do this To yourself? The game will probably cost $50 on top of it being the shyttiest port. Makes no sense
I've read that some people like the gyro controls, some don't. Either way, they can be turned off. I will play with the pro controller. I will buy it because I've never played a elder scrolls game before and I don't have a gaming PC or any other console I could play it on. From what I've read, the game is looking good so far and the fact that they included DLC plus Nintendo content shows that its worth it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've read that some people like the gyro controls, some don't. Either way, they can be turned off. I will play with the pro controller. I will buy it because I've never played a elder scrolls game before and I don't have a gaming PC or any other console I could play it on. From what I've read, the game is looking good so far and the fact that they included DLC plus Nintendo content shows that its worth it.
If you've never played it, buy it ASAP. The sense of wonderment and adventure you get is :ohlawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If that is your only option then eat breh

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If that is your only option then eat breh
Was planning on buying an xbox one x and would've considered buying it there but xbox one x ain't worth buying until they release a new halo with local split screen.