Since the George Floyd Summer protest this past summer .

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
We all saw what happened with George Floyd ( R.I.P) we also witnessed how far the police are willing to take things . My question is these protests went on for 2-3 months , what have we achieved since then ?

how do we prevent this from happening again ?

for example:
We saw what happened in Buffalo when 2 cops pushed an elderly man , which resulted in his head hitting the concrete . To me it seems like everything that happened this past summer during us protesting against police brutality is being swept under the rug again .

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Absolutely nothing. And all of the pigs are free men. Supreme Court literally said they would not hear anymore cases on qualified immunity ever again.

However a lot of non-black people got great Instagram photos and social media clout off of it :francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Black people should own more guns.
UKVu0t8.gif

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Absolutely nothing. And all of the pigs are free men. Supreme Court literally said they would not hear anymore cases on qualified immunity ever again.

However a lot of non-black people got great Instagram photos and social media clout off of it :francis:

Everyone was a political activist during that time , soon as shyt calmed down everyone went on their separate ways , I’ve peeped game it was the perfect time for a political party to use this movement & our pain as a gain.

Sadly nothing will change

yea I’m starting to become immune to it , but at this rate I can’t see myself raising kids in this country . shyt just isn’t meant for us .

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The only thing is to increase Black police officers, and avoid sending non Black cops to deal with Black suspects/cases etc..

:yeshrug:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Everyone was a political activist during that time , soon as shyt calmed down everyone went on their separate ways , I’ve peeped game it was the perfect time for a political party to use this movement & our pain as a gain.

yea I’m starting to become immune to it , but at this rate I can’t see myself raising kids in this country . shyt just isn’t meant for us .
What got me was seeing groups of non-black kids holding Black Lives Matter signs and shyt walk right past a elderly black homeless man laying on the street. Dude looked like he was in a terrible position. You would think they would have at least acknowledged his existence while holding up signs that pointed out their blatant hypocrisy and the irony of the situation.

Not even batting an eye, it’s like he was invisible. That showed me all I needed to know, all that “racial solidarity” bullshyt is plain bullshyt fukk em and the racists who birthed em :unimpressed:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
The only thing is to increase Black police officers, and avoid sending non Black cops to deal with Black suspects/cases etc..

:yeshrug:

I see what you’re saying about black officers but you have to understand, soon as them boys cross that thin blue line they’re not black anymore , they’re “blue “ they’ll do anything to protect their “ brothers “

one thing I can see improving is community policing , why should someone from a middle class neighborhood that’s predominantly white come and patrol a black neighborhood .
Which means
- their kids don’t go to the same school as us
- their pension is going to that particular white neighborhood.
When it’s all said and done , you’re making money one place but it’s not helping whatsoever .

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Nothing. Because we weren't supposed to achieve anything.

His death became part of some dark ritual abuse, to stir us up into emotional frenzy, to allow for DNC to manufacture unrest and mobilize our people for misdirection.

So BLM(lgbtq subvert) n AntiFa could hijack it. And bring The Purge Election Year to reality.

We dont even realize multifaceted PsyOps were run on us. And all this was planned and executed.

Read this article:
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs...zMDQyMDAwMzEyNzc5P25lZWRBY2Nlc3M9dHJ1ZUBAQDA=

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nothing. Because we weren't supposed to achieve anything.

His death became part of some dark ritual abuse, to stir us up into emotional frenzy, to allow for DNC to manufacture unrest and mobilize our people for misdirection.

So BLM AntiFa could hijack it. And bring The Purge Election Year to reality.

We dont even realize multifaceted PsyOps were run on us. And all this was planned and executed.
QAnon sites and Parler app is that way :ufdup:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
QAnon sites and Parler app is that way :ufdup:
I Dont know about any of that clown shyt.

But if you were wise and you know about psychology and trauma, and ritual abuse...then you'd have a clue. But you're zombie clown.

Read this and go fuxn learn about who is ruling you idiot.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs...zMDQyMDAwMzEyNzc5P25lZWRBY2Nlc3M9dHJ1ZUBAQDA=

Dont respond me without reading this article. Otherwise eat dix and die

Race lynching and Christian Evangelicalism: performances of faith:
Pdf link: https://scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/1046293042000312779?casa_token=tSwPBoT7GdkAAAAA:E_KqQyc9HF6H8QV7_k4PoaiDLpoxSX0A75i3MMG-THNL54V7YjSOs0zBeuozKVQ7Zyypv6BL_Jso&hl=en&sa=T&oi=ucasa&ct=ucasa&ei=7AApYMiMB6XcsQLMiLSgAQ&scisig=AAGBfm1swDLLLQct5LG_v3gv1AhtWJy64w

Last edited: