Singer Lucia Cole Confirms Relationship With Sony Exec. Keith Naftaly

Lolo Row

Rookie
Daps
22 year old Singer/Songwiter Lucia Cole has been out promoting her new Single All That Matters thanks to her new recording contract with Universal and she also seems to be dropping juicy details of her public conflict with Sony Music Entertainment.

The singer was signed with RCA Records from 2011 to 2014, from which she released her top 5 dance chart hit "Front of Me", but her album was later shevled.

In a recent radio interview in Dallas, the singer gave this answer when questioned about her issues with Sony.

"It was just a really bad atmosphere for me. I've always been a very creative person and to placed into a box wasn't something that I was going to allow. A majority of the problems arose from a romantic relationship between myself and Keith Naftaly. Our age difference caused a rift, there's fault on both our parts, naturally he wanted to somewhat control my actions and lead me in a certain direction, which I allowed for awhile, until I was able to catch myself. You know how the story goes, if I didn't do what he wanted, my music wasn't going to be promoted, so it was passed time for us to part ways."

Mind you, there's a 27 year age difference between the two. At the time of the alleged relationship, Lucia was 18 and Keith was 45. :upsetfavre:

Lucia:
szbofr.jpg

Keith:
2ivblma.jpg

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Sounds similar to the story of c00n-ette Azalea Banks.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Wonder how successful she will be? The market is flooded with half cac chicks in both acting and music.