Single Mom Dissed Me...I Responded

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
That’s what you got from watching that video?

Bra you really a incel or something, or whatever word means goofy if you think the girl did something wrong in this instance

I think what he sayin
Lol the only person that needs p*ssy is the nikka harassing and recording women at Walmart :laff:

Yeah there’s a reason breh doing this and it’s not for us . He tryna prove something to himself . I’m not gone knocc him for his methods but these videos be cringe

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes dummy. She's a goofy looking female with a small child.
Damn I think we found our next incel school shooter LOL...what you on? "She's a goofy with a small child" :francis: geez..

You need mental help, and you likely one of those basement dwellers pretending to be someone else on the internet because you can't stomach going outside in real life and get rejected anymore, by women or potential associates. You the goofy not her lmao

Daps
why are yall getting on OP for providing yall with content ? obviously he is trying to grow his channel. if you don;'t like his vids you dont have to watch.

anyway, the woman was interested just not in front of her kid :yeshrug:

didnt want the kid runnin back and tellin daddy

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Damn I think we found our next incel school shooter LOL...what you on? "She's a goofy with a small child" :francis: geez..

You need mental help, and you likely one of those basement dwellers pretending to be someone else on the internet because you can't stomach going outside in real life and get rejected anymore, by women or potential associates. You the goofy not her lmao

You got your panties in a bunch. You must be a single mom? I have nothing against you as a human being. I just think it's pathetic when men put low hanging fruit on a pedalstal.

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I salute OP for having the nerve to do what 99% of other guys are scared to do but you gotta keep it moving once she shows disinterested.

Reactions like this is what gives us dudes who cold approach a bad stigma.

Calling someone YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO APPROACH a "clown" ain't a good look brother.