Sirus Jones Gets Into Heated Argument With Queenzflip On Math, Goodz And Beasley Situation

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Serius gotta point about that Math shyt. Math should have just let it go in terms of the photo after they shook hands.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Serius gotta point about that Math shyt. Math should have just let it go in terms of the photo after they shook hands.

every time i hear bout the photo shyt with Jones, I'm reminded of this shyt

and I think Jones doesnt want the picture to be on some shyt like this....

What happened between him and goods?

Oh and math is a perpetual victim. Everyone else is the problem according to him...typical sociopath, which he is.

Jones and Goodz always had tension back in the day, i think with Jones first saying Goodz was stealing his style (mainly the touching of the nose shyt) and Goodz tryna bait him into a battle.

one day on twitter with those two going back n forth, Goodz called him a p*ssy and Jones replied to the affect of beating Goodz ass in front of Goodz daughter and it got outta hand from there.

allegedly Goodz man ran down on Jones one night and shot at his car or some shyt. then they squashed it at total slaughter

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
every time i hear bout the photo shyt with Jones, I'm reminded of this shyt

and I think Jones doesnt want the picture to be on some shyt like this....

Jones and Goodz always had tension back in the day, i think with Jones first saying Goodz was stealing his style (mainly the touching of the nose shyt) and Goodz tryna bait him into a battle.

one day on twitter with those two going back n forth, Goodz called him a p*ssy and Jones replied to the affect of beating Goodz ass in front of Goodz daughter and it got outta hand from there.

allegedly Goodz man ran down on Jones one night and shot at his car or some shyt. then they squashed it at total slaughter

Damn, Math embarrassed homie lol.