Sista Souljah talks sequel to Coldest Winter Ever on the breakfast club

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Midnight would constantly scold and shyt on Winter something terrible. Midnight would even tease her on some go tell your daddy shyt after his HOH commentary. Turning ‘The Coldest Winter Ever’ into a Netflix type series could be a potential goldmine in the right hands, especially if the casting and direction is on point. Should have been done some time back. Just know if it transpire in this era, expect some changes with some characters residing far away from Harlem :hubie:.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This book was classic,, but I hate all these feminist hood rat empowerment book they have now.

Murder Mommies and shyt like that :scust:

I'm really thinking about writing some modern Donald goodness type books. I've hung with pimps and women hustlers. The book game misses it.

i

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Read the book when I was 14. Stole it from my moms lol.

It was beautifully written and just felt so “authentic”. This was the novel that birthed the modern day “Gangsta Romance” genre. shyt was epic.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Was the sequel good? I keep seeing ads for it

:lupe:
It wasn't good to me but knowing that Sista Soulja really didn't like the character of Winter makes why she wrote the sequel like she did make sense. Sista Soulja didn't want people to root for Winter but readers fell in love with the superficial hood princess.