Sittin Sideways, Lying on the stage: Live from Houston the CNN GOP Debate at 8:30PM

Who came out the winner of tonights debate?

• Total voters

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Should be another lit debate tonight. Trump out front with a 3 state winning streak. Rubio and Cruz battling for 2nd. Cruz got that home field advantage tonight but Trump is the star in the room. Latest polls in Texas has Cruz up in the state anywhere from 8 points to as little as 1. If Trump wins Texas say goodnight

Will be interesting to see how hard Trump gets pushed on releasing his tax returns as Romney has entered the fukkery saying there's prolly a bombshell in there :gladbron:. I expect Cruz to be in full attack mode tonight and Carson to sleep through all of it :snooze:. After all these damn debates they still got me excited for them.

Washington (CNN)The remaining five Republican candidates will gather in Houston on Thursday for the final presidential primary debate before a slew of states cast their ballots on Super Tuesday.

The debate, hosted by CNN, Telemundo, the Salem Media Group and the RNC, follows Donald Trump's decisive victory in the Nevada caucuses that cements his front-runner status as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio battle it out amongst themselves.

Here is everything you need to know to watch this event:

The debate will take place on Thursday, February 25, at the University of Houston's Moores School of Music Opera House.

The event is due to kick off at 8:30 p.m. ET.

Where can I watch it?

CNN will broadcast the debate live on CNN, CNN International and CNN en Espanol, and it will be translated live on Telemundo. The network will also provide a live stream of the debate on CNN.com's home page and across mobile platforms, available to all users without having to log in.

How will it work?

CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer will moderate the debate once again. Telemundo News anchor Maria Celeste Arras, Salem talk radio host Hugh Hewitt and CNN chief political correspondent Dana Bash will join Blitzer in questioning the candidates.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I'm not watching another one of these until late March.