Six year old shot in road rage incident, passes away

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

ORANGE, Calif. - A 6-year-old boy died after being shot inside a vehicle that was traveling on the 55 Freeway in the city of Orange on Friday morning, officials said.

Authorities believe the shooting was an apparent road rage incident and are looking for the suspect, who was believed to be driving a newer model white sedan, possibly a white Volkswagen wagon sedan last seen traveling northbound on SR-55 from Chapman Avenue.

The terrifying incident was reported near the Chapman Avenue exit just before 8:10 a.m. The California Highway Patrol and Orange PD responded to the scene.

The 6-year-old boy, who was identified by family members as Aiden Leos, was on his way to school with his mother at the time of the shooting.

According to family members, the mother saw a man in the passenger seat and a woman in driver’s seat. They are not sure who fired the gun at them, but the boy’s uncle says the bullet went through the trunk of the car and hit his nephew.

"You can tell it was a cowardly way of doing it because they shot her in the back pretty much," said the boy’s uncle John Cloonan.

He said Aiden's mother was merging to the right side to get away from the driver.

"He said ‘mommy my tummy hurts’ so she went and picked him up and he was bleeding on her, she had blood on her clothes and he started turning blue and that’s when the ambulance took him and that was the last time my mom saw him alive," said Alexis Cloonan the boy’s sister during a press conference Friday evening.

The boy was rushed to Children’s Hospital of Orange County by ambulance where he was pronounced dead.

The mother was not injured.

6-year-old boy dies after being shot on freeway in Southern California

Update:

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Road rage!? It's 8AM on a Friday and you're on the freeway. Wtf could a driver with a child in the car possibly do to get you so worked up that letting off shots and risking your freedom seemed like a good idea?

Between this and the nearly 100 window shootings on the 91 this past month, I'm driving as little as possible and for sure staying the fukk outta the IE and OC for a while.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Road rage!? It's 8AM on a Friday and you're on the freeway. Wtf could a driver with a child in the car possibly do to get you so worked up that letting off shots and risking your freedom seemed like a good idea?

Between this and the nearly 100 window shootings on the 91 this past month, I'm driving as little as possible and for sure staying the fukk outta the IE and OC for a while.
I don’t engage with lunatics on the road. I rarely even beep my horn. That clown could be one step away from pulling a “Falling Down” moment.

I’d rather just take the abuse and get home safely than go back and forth and possibly lose my life. It can literally be a split second decision on how you react that can change your life.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
kid shouldn't have been driving to begin with.
could he even see over the wheel?
how did he reach the gas pedal?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
y'all still think it's normal to live in a gun nut society?

kid shouldn't have been driving to begin with.
could he even see over the wheel?
how did he reach the gas pedal?
:gucci:

you getting senile with old age... fall back to lurking if you gonna come with this type of autistic humor.

JLova

Veteran
Daps

Severe mental illness.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If y’all lurk the random thoughts thread you see I posted yesterday how some nikka threaten to shoot my ass, while I have a handicapped designated vehicle, literally helping them in the vehicle....

His ignorance was that high and patience was that low he was threatening to take someone life over the silliest shyt...a parking spot that he would have only had to wait 5 mins for

TLDR mufukkas is crazy out here on the road, be careful