Sixers' Matisse Thybulle on not being vaxxed: "This was a decision i made a long time ago..."

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Matisse got the first round of the shot and then just never went back for round two? I don’t really get what his perspective was there? He learned something between shots that made him not want to follow through on #2? This isn’t like not getting a booster, he just gave up on the process mid way through I guess
There's no consistency with people who are anti-vax. If he didn't get either shot and he said he wanted the hollistic route thats super comical but ultimately how he was raised. Getting one shot, realizing you can still catch and spread the disease, and then not getting your second is the type of smart-dumb logic that make simple people love Kyrie's stance

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's fitting you edited your original post about SOHH vets who sold their accounts to journalists and propagandists because when I woke up to piss at 4 am saw that shyt I thought I might've been hallucinating

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That might've been my favorite covid conspiracy theory of all the ones I've seen
did you catch his lovely take on Haskins before he edited that too?

DlwGLo1.png

this is like the 3rd time I click on a notification from him and its edited at like 3-4am :skip: