Skip Bayless to stay at Fox Sports. 4 years/$32 million.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Grown adults that get ANGRY about it. Skip is literally playing the role of Jake The Snake Roberts

And that's why I always compare Skip as a professional wrestler. He's has been doing the trolling thing for so long that I believe that it's now actually who he is in real life. He's become the character that he's been portraying all these years :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I bet Skip's colleagues in the media are heated lol. A lot of non Fox Sports pundits can't stand him. Hell I'm sure some at Fox Sports can't stand him :pachaha:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Don't laugh. Bozos like you are getting athlete money to professionally troll. :mjcry:

What a time. :wow:
I’m a NY Times best selling author dodo :mjtf:

R0pKjly.png

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah, man. He legit loves sports and arguing about it every single day. That dude is a character but his passion for sports is real. There's not many you could truly say that about in the sports media world.
shyt most people when they retire sit around watching sports and hanging with friends somewhere talking about em. He's getting paid to live that retirement life.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
shyt most people when they retire sit around watching sports and hanging with friends somewhere talking about em. He's getting paid to live that retirement life.

I'm sure that's why Tony and Mike haven't thrown in the towel yet. They probably talked about what they would do in retirement and realized it was pretty much the same shyt just off camera :russ: