Skyzoo and Manolo Rose on the Combat Jack Show

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Preem had a kid wit Sky's ex-fiancee (Derek Jeter's sister).

Definitely got Preem's ears... Pete was kinda loose with the lips in this episode

1411752739000-Jeter-nephew.png

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Definitely got Preem's ears... Pete was kinda loose with the lips in this episode
No fukking doubt. He was dying to put that out there. I wonder if that's why they broke up. Anyway Sky seem good wit it. Definitely didn't affect his working relationship with Preem

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Primo and Sharlee were really close way back in the day. I remember her hosting an episode on Shade45 with him as far back as 2005 when I was up there. They always denied that they were seeing each other, but you could tell something was poppin' there. LOL!!

I ain't mad at Primo.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Somebody put me on Manolo Rose's music

Never checked out his music (I personally feel Troy Ave is garbage)

List 5 undeniable joints to check out

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Somebody put me on Manolo Rose's music

Never checked out his music (I personally feel Troy Ave is garbage)

List 5 undeniable joints to check out

The only two I remember having buzz was Run Ricky Run and Dope Man (all about the money)

I wasn't a fan of the Ricky joint, but those two tracks were enough for me to keep an eye out for any of his tapes.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i had a link and everything loaded up ready to d/l Manolo Rose's mixtape then i heard that Super Flexin shyt :snoop: why does he sound like some generic bullshyt? just sounds like some southern shyt with that same old flow and shyt, repeating lines and saying the hook way too much

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
pete was OT. them dudes were drunk.

:pachaha: @ sky being the only person on earth that didnt take the chamillionaire story as pure jokes and fukkery. he was empathetic. lmao

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
pete wilding this episode :russ:

This how Pete gotta be every episode, he was wildin from jump, even in the Manolo portion. When he was talkin bout Combat's jorts :deadmanny: Pete actually talking and contributing something to the interview keeps it entertaining. He's not on Dallas Penn levels of inappropriateness, but he definitely doesn't pull punches