"slow down you're going too fast" The driving with your mom unappreciation thread

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love moms but god damn I hate driving with her. She don't been in like 5 accidents compared to my 0. How the fukk is she going to critique my driving skills?

"you're going too fast" I'm going 30 in a 35. Calm down man.

My mom be flinching and there will be one car on the road "you're getting to close" I'll be a whole fukking 10 yards away from it. That's a first down. Shes jumping like were about to have a crash dummy like accident.

Then shes one of people that don't understand stupid side talk remarks that's usually followed by no response. She take it literal.
Me: That road look like an express the way ramp that's why I skipped it *makes u turn and goes on the road*
her: u know this isn't the expressway, it a street.
Me: silent but thinking no shyt mom...what gave it away the trees, mail boxes and house?

Then this is how I know I'm a fukking loser in life. After we get home. She smiles and pats me on the back and say "good job son, u did well" Like I'm that fukking retarded that I need her to patronize me. I'm so stupid that riding home on a few empty roads was some type of feat. I don't need your positive reinforcement. I'm only living home because of long list of complicated factors that stem from a list of complex economic, social and political issues, it don't mean I'm a incapable retard.

My mom is the woat passenger. I would give her 1 star if I was a uber driver. I love her tho, shes such a sweet heart. We barely speak because we got nothing to talk about but shes so pure and kind hearted. Our conversations are a lie on my end. I never want her to worry about me so I lie and pretend that I'm happy and fine. even tho I'm dead inside. I always wondered how she never been jaded or corrupted by the world, its interesting to say the least. Maybe shes some type of monk? i don't know

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Then shes one of people that don't understand stupid side talk remarks that's usually followed by no response. She take it literal.
Me: That road look like an express the way ramp that's why I skipped it *makes u turn and goes on the road*
her: u know this isn't the expressway, it a street.
Me: silent but thinking no shyt mom...what gave it away the trees, mail boxes and house?
What was the "appropriate" response (from your mom) for this?

Then this is how I know I'm a fukking loser in life. After we get home. She smiles and pats me on the back and say "good job son, u did well" Like I'm that fukking retarded that I need her to patronize me. I'm so stupid that riding home on a few empty roads was some type of feat. I don't need your positive reinforcement. I'm only living home because of long list of complicated factors that stem from a list of complex economic, social and political issues, it don't mean I'm a incapable retard.
In your last thread you made it seem like your living at home because you want to be. :jbhmm:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In your last thread you made it seem like your living at home because you want to be. :jbhmm:
its complex....i said i want i own spot BUT im also content with not having it....im at peace either way

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no response....u just stay silent....you're probably one of those people to...."thats not a expressway its a street!!!!!!" yeah no shyt nikka.....I cant see that ? its a throw away comment...chill

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negro you still leeching off yo mama livin at hers without a job :hhh:you have no right on what she says
actually im not a leech. Im caught in a rough economic situation that stem from complex issues via institutionalized racism.....its not my fault I was never given an opportunity by white people to make a middle class living. I refuse to work for min wage. My situation is very complicated and multi layered.