Slow of Slowbucks On The Breakfast Club (Speaks on 50, Chain, Says he didn't Snitch...)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
instead of talking like a business man he whips out money and tries to stunt.....even charlemagne was thinking "wtf,what was the point of that"

so he punched some1 up for banks yet when he gets dealt with he calls it a bytch move

,u can tell he aint about it,all talk

Yeah slow pullin out 50 stacks made him loom extra lame :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what: you don't see how holdin a press conference was some weak shyt?
it was...and he acknowledges that and explains why he was put to it. We are grown men. As an adult I can understand what he is saying as well as respect the fact he acknowledges the idiocy

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh. Watching this now, he SEEMS like a good guy who made a bad decision or two and is now in over his head.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Ehh. Watching this now, he SEEMS like a good guy who made a bad decision or two and is now in over his head.
you will soon change your mind,

what he says and how he acts in that interview,keep watching

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
it was...and he acknowledges that and explains why he was put to it. We are grown men. As an adult I can understand what he is saying as well as respect the fact he acknowledges the idiocy

I would think those same partners who made him do the press conference also wouldn't want him running round pulling out 50k in cash like that.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've not heard of this original, does it actually exist? Where?
This is the story that was told by the author of a book which is about all these Queens legends and he quotes a former fat cat associate saying these things and Chaz telling him that certain cats weren't appreciative of the song.

Now I might be wrong and you dudes a probably right. I don't know much about Queens, never really cared except during the beef which is the last time I asked around, read a book and probably spoke about this subject..

as many have said, it wasn't the song that got him popped:

AllHipHop.com: Speaking of records and controversy, did any of the old timers mentioned on “Ghetto Qu’ran (Forgive Me)” ever step to you? You were still living in Queens at the time; did you ever feel tension on the streets after you released that joint?

50 Cent: None. Everybody who heard the [still unreleased] record, appreciated it. That’s a big misconception. People try to figure out a reason, like that’s the police trying to figure out a reason saying it’s because of the song [that Jam Master Jay was killed], like get the f**k out here. Nas made a record ["Get Down"] after [mine] that salutes some of the same n***as, but n***as call me a snitch for doing it. There’s a difference. They’re upset because it hurts them to watch me to win. People get upset; they will feel discomfort to having [to] watch me do good.

http://allhiphop.com/2007/06/27/streets-is-watching-50-cent-part-two/