SMACK/URL CHARLIE CLIPS VS YUNG ILL

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:snoop: yung ill I hate it had to be him

Edit: Wow kinda felt ill was decent in this battle def not the bullshyt he was vs o red and the laziness he was vs jc. The fire was there but that quiet down as he lands the bars style has to go, he was much better when he was just hitting gave him the battle 2-1 thought he took the 1st and 2nd might even the 3rd too

Now as far as clips, many claim I hate him and I just don't give a shyt, people crucify b magic and jc and others wondering what's the hype behind them then praise clips with his ran down over done ass pills and making the band schemes. How nikkas hate DNA then praise nothing but another him with schemes? 1.2.3.4 punch line predictable ass schemes clips sucks sorry too many people give dude a pass for mediocrity lyrically he stinks

Maybe he just a likable guy idk but how can people look at this judge all the aspects of the battle and say clips won?

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yung ill is done :beli: This crackhead is wack.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
2 min rounds different type of crowd hurt this battle

Ill was cooking though outside of that flip

Ill vs tay roc could be a classic if they set it up

Ill vs shine could be a good one to

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Wasnt a great battle but it isnt a bad battle either. The crowd from this sneakerbest shyt was wack as hell but at least they werent booing.Plus no don demarco is always good

clips fronting like ill talking made him choke was wack especially since he was ad-libbing b magic rounds for him.

this battle aint have the agression it shouldve had though. when ill turned up in the middle of his first I thought :ooh::banderas: my nikkas back but then he let charles come in and dictated the pace of the battle and it got real mellow.

Charles was pretty solid this battle,probably the best hes been in a while not counting the one rounder.

Ill was solid even though we were expecting more from him, he let charles dictate the pace of the battle though which cost hit though and he struggled with the two minute rounds

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yea I actually think Yung Ill came much better than expected after the O-Red battle. Longer rounds would've helped a lot.

Clips vs Daylyt needs to happen. Clips gonna choke heavy if that happens. :ohlawd:.