cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i gave it to lotta rd 2 and 3

gave prep the 1st.

i had it prep clear 1st, lotta clear 2nd and 1-1 going into the 3rd

props to prep for getting the 3rd back after the trolling from the crowd on the homo shyt, but i felt lotta had slightly better material in the 3rd, prep imo forgot his shyt, and his freestyling was cool but not enough for me, for a second i thought he was going to pull a dna and ask the crowd to give him a word, lol, so i gave lotta the 3rd.

lotta was a bit too animated in some parts but some of his bars were heavily slept on. im not mad if one says prep won, but i just felt lotta had a better stuff in the 2nd and 3rd.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Damn, this nikka Lotta battling with a shirt that has Prep's mom twerking on instagram. :mjcry:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I can say this was a pretty even match up. Kind of like a redemption match for them both after some notable losses. Prep losing to Chilla and Lotta losing to Danja. Prep might've had the craziest pauseworthy moment that he turned around with his freestyle in the third. I edge it to Prep 2-1. Comes down to that 3rd.

Last edited:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lotta's reliance on movie bars and TV shows is TOO MUCH. I know he's always been like that but it's got worse. I give the battle to Prep.

Crowd was not sleeping' on Lotta by the way, his delivery is not super crisp. And a lot of the crowd may not have watched ALL those movies. And I am a semi-Lotta fan

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lotta over performs. Nobody was sleeping its just the performance takes away from the bar

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Prep third round was some genius shyt. Multi-syllable free styling is insane

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe prep should just freestyle the whole battle, cause his rebuttals/freestyles always get the best reaction.

and :russ: at Mo Mula channeling Miltown Bloe after in prep's third round