SMACK/URL Presents Proving Grounds: ILLANOIZ VS D GUNNA

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'd be MAD AS shyt if I was one of those pg nikkas that went off and my shyt ain't get released but this got dropped

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
Chino Velez aka norbes
Ok so I dropped a battle today illanoiz vs d gunna now some people are asking why..... the reason I dropped it is because I feel that the individual quit because the battle wasnt going his way. I feel he purposely tried to sabotage the battle by quitting feeling that I would then be forced to vault the battle... now I feel illanoiz brang his a game and has a bright future in the url.. I hope gunna learns from his experience and bounces back like the champion I feel like he can become...

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Illanoiz is a fukkin problem. Bodybag
You really think he a problem? :patrice: I don't know...I think sometimes his bars are too simple and recycled (baywatch, pc/apple, etc)...he had some good lines in there though...i see the potential

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
You really think he a problem? :patrice: I don't know...I think sometimes his bars are too simple and recycled (baywatch, pc/apple, etc)...he had some good lines in there though...i see the potential

yeeah, his second was good. but he spit a lot of shyt i heard b4

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

yeah he aint top tier yet obviously. But i could see him battlin JJDD, ILL Willl, Ah Di Boom or cats like that

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
I'd be MAD AS shyt if I was one of those pg nikkas that went off and my shyt ain't get released but this got dropped

I'm sure some nikka's calling norbit a hoe ass nikka

I wanna see the 100 bullets vs T dubb o

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Illanoiz just has a dope voice imo. It stands out and he has presence. Nothing special to me. Everything seems predictable and not all that creative. His style of rapping feels old and tired to me. Hasn't shown enough for me to think he could move up from the proving grounds.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bout to check out some more Illanoiz battles...bodied this lil nikka.

looked like he was bout to cry