Votes: 13 19.7%

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This battle was a tough one to judge. I think they both came with some dope shyt, but Suge spanked Top in the third round. :wow:

Can someone tell me why the Suge vs Hitman battle isn't happening?

Basically hitman is asking for a lot of money. Suge found out how much hitman is getting and raised his price.

On top of that, Smack stiff armed suge (we think) to not battle hitman on guerrilla warfare. so hitman raised his price even more to do the battle on URL

It's only so much money to go around and the fans get screwed once again

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Have you heard Kai battle before? That really doesn't sound like something that he just had to have wrote. Nothin bout that shyt was complex.
Suge never spit back to back punchlines with every syllable rhyming like that fam (and the shyt made sense!). This nikka used a multi in the MIDDLE of a bar :stopitslime: Thats some Jai shyt.

I'm not saying he had help on every round. Just certain parts in that 3rd look funny in the light :patrice: nikkas definitely proofread and edited some shyt.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Suge never spit back to back punchlines with every syllable rhyming like that fam (and the shyt made sense!). This nikka used a multi in the MIDDLE of a bar :stopitslime: Thats some Jai shyt.

I'm not saying he had help on every round. Just certain parts in that 3rd look funny in the light :patrice: nikkas definitely proofread and edited some shyt.
Lol idk how yall can say that with such confidence. Suge just sound like he cares. Another thing I noticed is I don't think suge used a t top name flip the whole battle and if he did it was only 1 or 2.Jai is very name flip heavy. Surf is name flip heavy.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

so Suge aint allowed to get better??

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
He talkin about them straps that he got to go get...I got it on me now
bang the hammer at his feet....make him do the James Brown
He wanna be The Godfather...this 40 knock a hole out him
thought he was superbad this pump'll get on up and knock the soul out him

tumblr_n8clfwRZdT1tu7965o1_500.gif