SMACK/URL & WeGoHard presents: GE vs CUBAN | #Vault [PG]

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GE went off in the 2nd, but Quban won I guess. Hopefully GE gets an opportunity closer to his home turf now that Smack/URL is traveling more.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
GE went off in the 2nd, but Quban won I guess. Hopefully GE gets an opportunity closer to his home turf now that Smack/URL is traveling more.

I’ve been to a couple events in Chicago that GE battles at and he was saying he’s gonna be doing some events in association with url on some pg shyt In the Midwest so I’m sure he’ll be around when they come to the Midwest

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
I’ve been to a couple events in Chicago that GE battles at and he was saying he’s gonna be doing some events in association with url on some pg shyt In the Midwest so I’m sure he’ll be around when they come to the Midwest
There is an entire Midwest PG event coming up. I’m looking forward to seeing Trufoe on it. Idk why GE isn’t on it
proving-grounds-url-central-division-2130218237.jpg

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
There is an entire Midwest PG event coming up. I’m looking forward to seeing Trufoe on it. Idk why GE isn’t on it
proving-grounds-url-central-division-2130218237.jpg

King krash is a puncher and he got one leg...but he got punched for days...truley yours had a 1 rounder and got this spot on here I’m surprised.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I didn't think this was ever coming out.

@Mook new/old GE

Bruh I Can't believe I'm still asking where is ge. And this nikka can't get a simple pg on url? This might be the biggest blackball I've ever seen. :hhh: