smackdown changing..but not,Oct 19 Raw,CM Gawd, Dudleyz, Taker/Mexico, Jake interview

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Currently, the belief within WWE right now is that "interesting changes" are expected to happen to SmackDown when the show moves to the USA Network in the beginning of 2016.

WWE is looking for a new look for the show once they debut on the new channel, as well as some new ideas for the program as well.

The belief is that while the SmackDown changes are considered a top priority right now, within a month or two of airing on their new channel, as has been the case several times in the past, the show will most likely end up returning back to the same old format we have been accustomed to for years.
:huh:
WWE is loading up the October 19th edition of WWE RAW from Dallas, Texas with special appearances from several Hall of Famers and legends. Already announced for the show are "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker.

WWE.com posted the following teaser for the special RAW from Dallas:

"As Brock Lesnar’s Go to Hell Tour winds its way toward Los Angeles, The Beast Incarnate’s infernal caravan will make a stopover on WWE’s flagship show, where a few Legends and Hall of Famers will join the ride.

WWE.com can confirm that the Oct. 19 Raw, scheduled to emanate live from Dallas — the home city of WrestleMania 32 — will not only feature a live appearance by Lesnar, but also WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Michaels, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and Ric Flair, as well as Lesnar’s Hell in a Cell opponent, The Undertaker.

Not only will this be the final Raw before The Beast’s Hell in a Cell contest with The Phenom, but the Go to Hell Tour will continue after Raw goes off the air, when Lesnar and Austin sit down for the latest edition of the “Stone Cold” Podcast, live on the award-winning WWE Network. See the final stop on The Beast’s road to Hell when Raw emanates live from Dallas on Oct. 19 at 8/7 C on USA Network!"
JR prob gonna take a bath in his bbq sauce over this #pause
It looks like we'll finally know who and when Phil "CM Punk" Brooks will be making his UFC debut.

CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Alberto Rodriguez, Mirko Cro Cop, Mirko Filipovic, PRIDE Bushido, WWE, featured

While no actual timetable is known at this point, there is a belief that UFC will be making the official announcement regarding CM Punk's UFC debut in the near future.

According to the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, UFC will soon be announcing the details regarding Punk's debut, as the promotion has reportedly started looking at ideas and potential opponents for his Octagon debut.

Alberto Del Rio, a former fellow WWE performer, told The Sporting News regarding Punk's UFC debut, "It's going to be difficult, but I know he's been busting his ass for months and months. I know he's going to be ready."

Del Rio, real name Alberto Rodriguez, a Mexican pro wrestler who infamously fought Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic in his prime while wearing a Luchador mask in PRIDE Bushido, continued on the subject of Punk's upcoming fighting debut by saying, "He's an athlete. He has the passion. He's hungry for that and I know a lot of people want him to not do well."

"I'm 100-percent sure he's going to do just fine. I'm going to be there that day to support him and I just wish him success, not luck, because he doesn't need luck. He's going to succeed in this venture."
:salute:
but then again this is from the wrestling observer:beli:
The Dudley Boyz are the special guests on this week's edition of the Michael Cole sit-down interview for WWE.com, and the legendary tag-team had plenty to say.

Devon Dudley noted that they were overwhelmed by the reception they received for their WWE return on RAW at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Bubba Ray added that the great part about the whole situation was that it was kept a secret from mostly everyone.

The Dudley Boyz were asked what they have been doing over the past ten years, to which Bubba Ray replied, "everything."

Devon, on the other hand, mentioned working for All Japan Pro Wrestling (AJPW) and New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW), however neither alluded to TNA Wrestling, unless you count Devon saying that they have been active all over the world, as they go "non-stop."

As in: (Total "Non-Stop" Action)? I know, it's a reach, at best.

From there, Bubba Ray then talked about how he saw the once nearly insignificant WWE tag-team scene begin to thrive once again, particularly because of The New Day, and said that it was time for The Dudley Boyz to help get the WWE tag-team division back to where it once was.

At this point, Michael Cole brought up The New Day and asked Bubba Ray and Devon if they find them entertaining.

Devon said that they are a good team and they are very entertaining, but that they are also "kick-ass guys." He mentions that The New Day is trying to follow in the footsteps of The Dudley Boyz because they are doing everything that The Dudley Boyz used to do to get attention.

Cole then closes by bringing up the fact that The Dudley Boyz will be challenging The New Day for the WWE Tag-Team Championships at the next live WWE Network special, which will be taking place on Saturday, October 3rd at the world-famous Madison Square Garden in New York City.

As far as the possibility of regaining the WWE Tag-Team Championships, Bubba Ray noted that it doesn't get any better than to win the titles back in their hometown, especially in a building like MSG.

so while tna dudleez existed they were busy doing construction work somewhere:youngsabo:

WWE Hall of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts was recently interviewed by Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard, to promote the upcoming “Resurrection of Jake Roberts” documentary. Below are some interview highlights:

On why his promo skills were so good in WWE:

“My wrestling character wasn’t an act,” Roberts explained. “One of the reasons I was so good at doing interviews and coming up with storylines was because I learned to lie quickly. After you’re sexually abused, you learn to lie quickly and constantly be on guard. As ‘Jake the Snake,’ I never wanted you to trust me. If you could trust me, then that meant our relationship was getting good.”

On why he turned to drugs:

“I did drugs because they numbed me,” said Roberts. “I didn’t have to be me. When you hate yourself as much as I hated myself, you didn’t want to be conscious at all. You want to be f—– up. I once took all the mirrors down in my house because I was just wanted to f—— punch myself.”

On resenting the fans for liking him:

“Deep inside, I hated the fans because they loved me,” said Roberts. “I used to scream, ‘How the f— do you love me when you don’t even know me?’ As crazy as that sounds, I didn’t want anyone to love me. Up to about two-and-a-half years ago, I didn’t like myself, regardless of my success. Even at the highest point in my career, I still couldn’t stand myself. And I never thought I was any good. I never accepted myself as a great talent until a couple of years ago.”
damn..this guy..have no words really..not because of anything negative it's just he really hated himself:damn:
Undertaker’s Opponents Revealed for WWE Mexico Tour
WWE has released the following promo video for the upcoming tour of Mexico from October 16th-18th.

On the tour, The Undertaker will be teaming up with Kane to face Luke Harper and Braun Strowman:

:ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
hated the name smackdown. it went from being a cool thing the rock said to being a corny trademark.

always sounded silly to me. this thursday... on SMACKDOWN!?!?! makes it sound like such a juvenile product.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Dudleys are fukkin amazin addition. Homies gotta rock the strap at one point.

Dudleys v new day gonna continue to be awesome

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
hated the name smackdown. it went from being a cool thing the rock said to being a corny trademark.

always sounded silly to me. this thursday... on SMACKDOWN!?!?! makes it sound like such a juvenile product.
yeah Smackdown been a played out term/concept. shyt was played even before Project Pat used it for an album title. They need to come up with a new show and retire SD forever.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
- WWE is no longer planning to give Eva Marie an NXT Women's title push in the immediate future. She continues to train and improve, but she's not even close to as good of a worker as Bayley, Sasha Banks or Charlotte.

The latest plan is for Bayley to feud with Dana Brooke and Asuka once her feud with Sasha Banks winds down.
:hula:

:yeshrug:
As of this writing, the only match that's been announced for next month's Hell in a Cell pay-per-view is the Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker main event. According to the Wrestling Observer, the following matches are also planned for the card:

- WWE Champion Seth Rollins vs. Kane

- Kevin Owens vs. Ryback for the IC title

- The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz in a Tables Match for the WWE tag titles

- Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Nikki Bella vs. Paige

- Wyatt Family vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton

No word yet on what's planned for John Cena.
pKBTZ.gif

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They really need to take it back to the split rosters.

The roster isn't big enough, plus they don't have enough main eventers for two championship belts. A lot of the roster is either injured, in the midcard cluster or don't are Main Event status. Smackdown fell off as soon as Vince saw that it was getting more attention than Raw.

Daps
I never understood why they got rid of the different stage settings. It made raw, smackdown, and ppvs different.:francis:

They could bring back the brand split if they wanted to. All they have to do is bring in more nxt dudes to the main roster. Keep that one wwe world, divas, and tag team titles for both shows. Have the U.S. and intercontinental title on separate shows.There's dude's like r-truth and swagger that don't get time on the main shows as well.:ld:

Smackdown just don't have that must see factor. No lesnar, no sting, no taker appearances. Don't see how they are going to bring that type of element into play.:patrice:

Brand split or not, smackdown just seems like damage goods anyways. They can't even put on a good show on raw consistently so how they gonna make smackdown relevant again.:martin: