Smartphones That Emit The Least and Most Radiation List

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The German Federal Office for Radiation Protection (Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz) has a comprehensive database of smartphones – new and old – and the level of radiation they emit.

Following the criteria set for this chart (see footnotes), the smartphones creating the lowest level of radiation are the Samsung Galaxy Note8 and the ZTE Axon Elite – with a specific absorption rate of 0.17 watts per kilogram.

chartoftheday_12841_the_phones_emitting_the_least_radiation_n.jpg

You will find more infographics at Statista

Two iPhones occupy a place in the list of phones which emit the most radiation, compared to none from Samsung,
but, as Statista’s Martin Armstrong notes, the current smartphone creating the highest level of radiation is the Mi A1 from Chinese vendor Xiaomi.

List of phones which emit the most radiation:

chartoftheday_12797_the_phones_emitting_the_most_radiation_n.jpg

You will find more infographics at Statista

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Posters in here cheesing like "my phone has no radiation :smugbiden:" when really you should be disappointed
The radiation from my phone will give me superpowers. I'll be learning to use them while you search for bejeweled on the appstore :mjpls:

You beat me to saying this silly shyt. :russ:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Like no wonder bunch of cheap xiaomi's on that higher radiation list...but google pixel 3 XL and oneplus 6T? Damn they gotta do better than that :hhh:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Posters in here cheesing like "my phone has no radiation :smugbiden:" when really you should be disappointed
The radiation from my phone will give me superpowers. I'll be learning to use them while you search for bejeweled on the appstore :mjpls:
this nikka hype as shyt his chances of cancer are higher
full