smh @ this thread someone made on boxingscene "floyd is popular because blacks .."

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
"lack intellect"

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect? - Boxing Forum

The urban ghetto culture that mayweather appeals too and the only culture that pretty much takes up arm for him praises and adore anything thats disrespectful and anything that to other just seem as stupidity. The more disrespectful, the more trouble he causes the more the urban ghetto culture are infatuated with him. He has even been embraced by his culture media outlet (BET) and praised for "always being in the club" "betting huge amounts of money on games" "demeaning women" and so on and so on....

So in closing if this urban ghetto culture had some class and dignity do you think he would have been embraced so lovingly and if not would he not be half as successful as he is today?

homie is trying to hide behind the "culture not race" argument, but if hes mexican, he falls under that very same category

its hilarious how floyd has people so angry and upset that it brings out their true thoughts and feelings about blacks as a whole. Every culture and every race seems to take a shot at floyd. that 0 on his record has people heated to this day. Its funny, i been on boxingscene for nearly 10 years (screen name El Jesus) and floyds biggest fans used to be primarily boxing lovers. that "urban" fanbase didint come around really until AFTER the ricky hatton fight when he started calling himself money. there was some buzz for the judah fight, but thats because judah has always been embedded in hip hop culture as a whole.

I find it funny though how him being popular has to do with "lack of intellect, but im sure everyone elses fans are high I.Q geniuses

fukk outta here

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
A lot of Mexican hardcore boxing fans are racists.

Make a thread about "low-rider" culture and eating burritos and Mexican boxers and they will be quick to call you racist (and they should, as it is racist).

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
damn son, you must not visit boxingscene at all. lol.

ive been there since 2004. the problem is that this has been going on since late 2005, im a little suprised that floyd still gets under everyones skin. the moment bob arum propped up margarito and the "8 million dollar duck" equation floyds career hasnt been the same since.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ive been there since 2004. the problem is that this has been going on since late 2005, im a little suprised that floyd still gets under everyones skin. the moment bob arum propped up margarito and the "8 million dollar duck" equation floyds career hasnt been the same since.

then you mustve missed all the floyd fried chicken and pacquiao dog ones

i wont front i love seeing racism like that fly in both directions

mexicans vs blacks vs filipinos, racial royal rumble :lolbron:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A lot of Mexican hardcore boxing fans are racists.

Make a thread about "low-rider" culture and eating burritos and Mexican boxers and they will be quick to call you racist (and they should, as it is racist).

Boxing is the most racially charged sport, which is why it has the most irrational, volatile bunch of fans in sports.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
then you mustve missed all the floyd fried chicken and pacquiao dog ones

i wont front i love seeing racism like that fly in both directions

mexicans vs blacks vs filipinos, racial royal rumble :lolbron:

lol i was the poster who back in 2009 on the :hamster: who brought that floyd KFC shyt to light. lets be real, the pacquiao dog posts were outnumbered 40-1 compared to the amount of mexican and filipino posters who were flooding the internet.

boxingscene is actually much better since pac left his prime and his now knocked out, i can handle the floyd hate as its been this way since 2005, but when pac was on top, his fans ruined the entire internet. they defended ANYTHING that had his name on it.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
"lack intellect"

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect? - Boxing Forum

homie is trying to hide behind the "culture not race" argument, but if hes mexican, he falls under that very same category

its hilarious how floyd has people so angry and upset that it brings out their true thoughts and feelings about blacks as a whole. Every culture and every race seems to take a shot at floyd. that 0 on his record has people heated to this day. Its funny, i been on boxingscene for nearly 10 years (screen name El Jesus) and floyds biggest fans used to be primarily boxing lovers. that "urban" fanbase didint come around really until AFTER the ricky hatton fight when he started calling himself money. there was some buzz for the judah fight, but thats because judah has always been embedded in hip hop culture as a whole.

I find it funny though how him being popular has to do with "lack of intellect, but im sure everyone elses fans are high I.Q geniuses

fukk outta here

Change the name from Floyd to Hatton
Change the club for a Pub
Change the words intellect/culture to something white like country pride and you got yourself a 2013 Rocky your childrens children can look up to

Just like Babe Ruth!!! (Known alcoholic and abuser)

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Boxing is the most racially charged sport, which is why it has the most irrational, volatile bunch of fans in sports.

I do not agree, Boxing has some of the most intelligent fans in any sport in any forum. It's usually the Boxing heads that are level headed in debates.