Smh why you would post this on the book

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I've seen shyt like this before. She might be trying to set the dude up or maybe he did do it.
:manny: Either way it best now, to gon head and give dat child to the state.

Ness

Banned
Daps
shyt is fukked up but y do yall always say dis shyt man

":snoop: Need to choose better when having sexual relations "

Like why does the onus have to always go on the woman? :why:

Sure everyone period shud excersice carefulness when pickin partners but at the end of the day the woman didnt do that fukked up shyt, the man did. Hes the one to blame period.

Its a lot of aint shyt nikkas out dere, some girls r bound to run into some and at the of end day women aint superheroes wit aint shyt nikkas senses or can predict what a man does in the future.

shyt is bytchmade.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
shyt is fukked up but y do yall always say dis shyt man

":snoop: Need to choose better when having sexual relations "

Like why does the onus have to always go on the woman? :why:

Sure everyone period shud excersice carefulness when pickin partners but at the end of the day the woman didnt do that fukked up shyt, the man did. Hes the one to blame period.

Its a lot of aint shyt nikkas out dere, some girls r bound to run into some and at the of end day women aint superheroes wit aint shyt nikkas senses or can predict what a man does in the future.

shyt is bytchmade.
cause a women(unless raped) ultimately choose who they lay down with.

most men cant hide their true nature and intentions for long its a bunch of red flags. That are purposely ignored

but yes if he really did do it he needs to get locked up any man that injures his baby seed on purpose needs to :camby:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
So, I'm assuming that she did not contact the proper authorities about the situation.
What if the Brotha did not do what's alleged?
Some SIMP goon is gonna kill that dude.
Then what?
The baby's father is dead and the SIMP is in prison for murder.
All the while, the mother will find a new dude and move on like it's nothing.

And fukk you if you're offended.

"Get out Y you can" :coffee:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
She posted to social media instead of going to authorities? I'm calling bull.

Baby could've scratched his own face like they normally do and she using this as a chance for likes and possible come up.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Another reason I'm happy I deleted my facebook....seriously who the fukk think posting something like this is acceptable on social media?:mindblown:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: I've seen shyt like this before. She might be trying to set the dude up or maybe he did do it.
:manny: Either way it best now, to gon head and give dat child to the state.

All she had to do was call the laws. Instead she posted pics on Facebook. That should answer you question about a "set up"

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
All she had to do was call the laws. Instead she posted pics on Facebook. That should answer you question about a "set up"
dcflogo.gif

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately this is what we are going to see the more we put our children on display :snoop:

We put so much emphasis on how our children look to others (entertainment, clothes, showing them off as accessories, etc.) that they seem to grow up without much common sense. Why would you create a picture collage of your child's cut face and put it on facebook :dahell: you should be in such a rage that you call the police while driving to a hospital.