Snoh Aalegra - Temporary Highs In The Violet Skies (NEW ALBUM 7/9 )'LOST YOU' OUT NOW

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Yeah definitely a different vibe and step down from Ugh. But that last album would be nearly impossible to match. Still some dope shyt on here. Like not the highest of highs like Situationship/I Want you Around/Find someone like you etc but not really a bad song on this new project. I’ll be listening to her new project whenever it drops.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Smooth.

2nd song in, great date night music already.

I gotta check out my other racially ambiguous songstresses next Sinead, Jorja & Mahalia

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I ain't gone front.

I've been a big fan of shorty for a few years now, she was damn near on my "can't miss" list.

But, after trying to rock with this a couple times, I gotta admit this ain't it.

She's been hanging around weird nikkas like Pharrell and Tyler, and they've influenced her to ditch that immaculate sound No ID had her on, for some knock off 2021 version of that gay ass music new blacks (gays, immigrants, and shills) was listening to from 2005 - 2015, around the time they first discovered skateboarding and anime, and thought that would seperate them from the other undesirable blacks.

Come back home, baby... :francis:

:wow::mjcry:

“Insecure / Afropunk” music?

:russ:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This was cool.

I don’t want Tyler or Pharrell near Snoh ever again.

Snoh on a neon-guts / Neptunes sound is :scust:

Tangerine would of been better alone or with another artist.

I rather Syd have executive produce the album & have some background vocals.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Album is growing on me. Wasnt mad at production on tyler tracks. Could have done without the verses. Such an odd pairing.
Bruuuhh. I really don’t understand. They don’t mesh well together and Tyler damn near ruined “NEON PEACH”, but she loves working with bro because she said it doesn’t feel like “work”. Yea bae, I get it-he a goofball but c’mon:thumbsdown:

Anyway, still bumping this heavy, damn near unskippable. “TANGERINE DREAMS” is prolly my favorite song off the album. Wouldn’t have minded another DVSN collab because they sound great together.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Better late than never on this 🇮🇷 songstress :wow: