Snoop Dogg becomes Snoop c00n - “nothing but love and respect” for Trump for pardoning Death Row co-founder Harry O

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What have Democrats done specifically for Blacks? Please tell us? :snoop:

Trump has done more for Blacks than Democraat, prove me wrong. You can't. I'm not into politics, but this blind loyalty to Democrat is embarrassing.
Your not into politics but you're making all these idiotic claims. Go pick up a book my brother. Seriously.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How will Trump take our rights away

I'll list the stuff he already did. And in a second term, it would get much worse.

1. The Trump Administration officially opposed Affirmative Action for Black people and appointed the justices that banned race-based affirmative action in universities. Now conservatives are not just attacking racial quotas, they're legally attacking any school that admits Black students at a higher rate than other schools or with lower test scores than other students, and pressuring corporations to drop their affiliations with HBCUs.

2. Republican AGs are suing scholarship and internship programs that serve Black students, and Trump has appointed justices who are likely to uphold those lawsuits in court.

3. Republican AGs sued the Biden Administration for offering a $5 billion loan program specifically to Black and Brown farmers, then Trump-appointed justices blocked that funding in court and said that no federal program can give preferences to people of a particular race

4. The Trump Administration dropped Obama's efforts to prosecute states who violated the Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Act, and appointed justices who rolled back both of those laws to the point of irrelevance.

5. Trump's appointees in Housing and Urban Development scaled back HUDs efforts to enforce fair housing laws and shut down ongoing investigations of violations, while removing "inclusive" communities that are "free from discrimination" from their mission statements.

6. The Department of Education under Trump dropped over 1,200 investigations into civil rights violations, and failed to instigate a single new investigation. They also dropped Obama-era efforts to investigate schools that showed evidence of racially biased discipline towards Black students.

7. Trump announced support for a national effort to remove Black History education from public schools, threatening to take federal funding away from any schools which used curricula from the 1619 project and supporting state efforts to ban subjects and books that make white students "uncomfortable".

8. Trump's budget proposed eliminating the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, which enforces labor and civil rights laws amongst federal contractors

9. Trump signed the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, which exempts banks from reporting rules needed to monitor racist lending practices. The Trump Administration also rolled back back disparate impact regulations, meaning that lenders, insurers, and local governments could now pass regulations that have negative impacts on minorities just so long as there's no proof they did it for openly racist reasons.

10. The Obama/Biden administration placed consent decrees on a dozen police departments across the nation who had been proven to violate Black people's rights, and were investigating more of them. These consent decrees forced PDs to be carefully monitored and evaluated on a regular basis to prove that they were no longer violating the rights of Black people. When Trump came to power, he announced that he would not enforce any of the consent decrees on the books, and refused to initiate any new ones.

11. Trump rescinded 7 Obama-era guidelines on affirmative action, and looked likely to end Affirmative Action employment and contracting processes at the federal level.

12. Major Trump appointees in his first administration included Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, Stephen Gorka, Jeff Sessions, David Otis, Ronald Mortensen, Thomas Farr, Robert Wilkie, and Kris Kobach, all of whom had well-documented ties to racists and White nationalists. He also had close personal ties to famously racist politicians like Sherriff Jeff Arpaio and Rep. Steve King.

That's just a small piece, I'm just I missed tons of stuff. Here's a larger list I made here (just from his first 2 years in office).

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What have Democrats done specifically for Blacks? Please tell us? :snoop:

Trump has done more for Blacks than Democraat, prove me wrong. You can't. I'm not into politics, but this blind loyalty to Democrat is embarrassing.

Breh, just look at the comment above this one. Come on now.

Democrats specifically designated $5 billion to black and brown farmers, and Trump-appointed justices blocked the money and said that it's unconstitutional to have any program that favors a particular race. So Democrats CAN'T do anything specifically for Black folk until Trump's judges are out of the cut....and you want him back in office to appoint even more judges like that?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean Trump pardoned his homey, isn't he supposed to praise him and play the game publicly?

Do y'all nikkas know how power and influence work on that level?
Not a fan of Trump myself but if he pardoned my homie or family, I'm not going to shyt on him in public :yeshrug:
Yes, why would he say "fukk Donald Trump all day" if he got his friend out of jail? That makes no sense.

If an FBI agent told you that he would get your charges dropped if you informed on MLK Jr., or informed on Fred Hampton, you would do it? Would you fukk over an entire pro-Black movement for personal gain?

Anyone who would move like that is a fukking piece of shyt. And publicly supporting Trump, when he's an open racist who is personally heading a movement to ensure that Black people will be a permanent underclass in American society, just because he pardoned one celebrity is the exact same fukking thing.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The Central Park 5 remarks and Birtherism started by this guy and some nikkas :snoop:

Of course a contrarian old head like snoop don’t care. But his kids gotta live with a lifetime of trump judges that have already rolled back bullshyt and Stephen Miller/Edward Blum that are gonna be tag teaming everything black down

Dont have anything set up for us other than other than this weird fake ass bravado

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thousands of people have been pardoned over the years, only rappers dikk ride over it. Come the fukk on now. Nobody said he has to shyt on Trump but "I got nothing but love and respect"....nobody asked you all that.

Then again Snoop been a clown for a solid 25 years so this isn't surprising.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If an FBI agent told you that he would get your charges dropped if you informed on MLK Jr., or informed on Fred Hampton, you would do it? Would you fukk over an entire pro-Black movement for personal gain?

Anyone who would move like that is a fukking piece of shyt. And publicly supporting Trump, when he's an open racist who is personally heading a movement to ensure that Black people will be a permanent underclass in American society, just because he pardoned one celebrity is the exact same fukking thing.
I respectfully disagree. lol Wow, what a leap.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, just look at the comment above this one. Come on now.

Democrats specifically designated $5 billion to black and brown farmers, and Trump-appointed justices blocked the money and said that it's unconstitutional to have any program that favors a particular race. So Democrats CAN'T do anything specifically for Black folk until Trump's judges are out of the cut....and you want him back in office to appoint even more judges like that?

This is when I stop reading. :mjlol:

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sad thing is niqqas gonna buy into this shyt. The poorly educated are ruining this country.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Rappers who only worship money are sellouts, what else is new. That’s basically all of the mainstream famous types who are rich. This is why you can’t take anybody serious.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
rap is a hustle now. Most are in it for money and women. But it’s just a hustle. There’s no real vetting process on becoming one. To put any responsibility or leadership on a person who is only about a quick buck is not gonna work.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Let me add that these gangsta rappers who support trump are basically like the feds promoting that bullshyt lifestyle to trap the youth into prison or death. fukk their way of living. I don’t respect that shyt. This is why I respect rappers who steer the youth clear of that lifestyle a lot more than these frauds.