Snoop Dogg on the Breakfast Club (8-11-16) - says Death Row movie needs to be him and Suge, not Dre

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Fukk Snoop ...he was just the product

All we need is these guys:

maxresdefault.jpg

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
yeah the dr.dre mentions in this interview were rather strange, i mean i know it's just business and they're not friends like that but even on the music side that sounded coldddddd
He basically said the perspective of the labels co-owner . . the man who launched Death Row . . is irrelevant

Then he goes into their working relationship musically and talks about how he'll be recording with Dre and Dre will tell him to say something a certain way and he'll just say "not gonna say it like that, see you next year" . . essentially not letting Dre be a producer

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I think he got a point.

Snoop and Suge was smack dab in the middle of all the drama.Dr Dre only heard what was going on cause his eyes was locked on the studio keyboards and knobs cause he was too scared to look up.

:mjcry:

Dr Dre packed his shyt and got the fukk on at the first chance he got.

:yeshrug:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Snoop tends to look back at his "gangsta" during the Death Row days with rose-colored tint.

The fact is he was just as shook as Dre was of the drama.There are countless stories of Snoop ducking fades within his circle. On top of that, he was quiet as a church mouse the whole time Pac and them was going to war.

Last edited: