So A Joshua vs Wilder fight favors who exactly?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilder imo AJ has way too much muscle on him. A washed Wlad almost got him the fukk out of there imagine Wilder in there w him hurt how he was in the 6th :picard:

The only difference is I don't think Wilder is skilled enough to land the blows Wlad did to knock him down in the first place. Wilder is so wild and entering Jeff Lacy territory with his "knock out punch" dependency. I wonder what Wilder will do when he's forced to box with someone bigger than him.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Wilder lacks discipline
He's easy to read

If aj loses weight he's winning

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilder imo AJ has way too much muscle on him. A washed Wlad almost got him the fukk out of there imagine Wilder in there w him hurt how he was in the 6th :picard:
Wilder ducked a washed Wlad and took time to call out who after he watched AJ beat Wlad? fukking Tony Bellew. AJ should win since Wilder clearly doesn't believe in himself. I'm guessing that they're waiting on Wilder building his name up in the states.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Wilder ducked a washed Wlad and took time to call out who after he watched AJ beat Wlad? fukking Tony Bellew. AJ should win since Wilder clearly doesn't believe in himself. I'm guessing that they're waiting on Wilder building his name up in the states.

AJ admitted out of his own mouth that he isnt ready for Wilder and wont be ready for him until 2019-2020.

I think hes trying to wait until wilder is 34 or older to make it an easier fight.

AJ is scared.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ admitted out of his own mouth that he isnt ready for Wilder and wont be ready for him until 2019-2020.

I think hes trying to wait until wilder is 34 or older to make it an easier fight.

AJ is scared.
They are trying to build up the fight, Wilder has potential to be a superstar, the fight has potential to be way bigger 2-3 years down the line that's why it's being delayed. A man who fought Klitchko in his 19th pro fight is not going to be scared to fight a guy who has fought no one in 39.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
They are trying to build up the fight, Wilder has potential to be a superstar, the fight has potential to be way bigger 2-3 years down the line that's why it's being delayed. A man who fought Klitchko in his 19th pro fight is not going to be scared to fight a guy who has fought no one in 39.

Wilder saying he wants 50/50 or no fight now :snoop:

The mans biggest payday was 10X less than AJs purse against takam. Takam :huhldup:

For clarity, AJ earned more in one fight against Takam, than wilder has combined in his 39 fight career :mjlol:
Either Wilder don;t want it, or he's cashing his bum ass out :umad: