So are the Miami Dolphins kinda done with Tua on the low??

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Shanahan and McDaniel are boys. What does he know?
:jbhmm:

I know everyone’s predicting the Vikings trading for him, but I’d love to see my favorite little munchkin, Kyler Murray, with those Dolphins.

Will Tua be a lame duck QB entering the final year of his deal, or is the extension a given?
:jbhmm:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Kurt Warner has a breakdown of Miami's offense. Didn't like their play design very much from what I remember. Said plenty of times they're making the QB's job more difficult like how some of the routes were dragging defenders right into positions to obstruct passes.

If they don't resolve that then it really doesn't matter who throws for them imo.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should of got Fields I'd rather have him out there slangin it and being mobile then ole noodle arm
:gucci:

its-time-to-stop-stop.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk that . I'm tired of going into Nov/Dec in do or die games knowing I got deer in the lights noodle arm Tua as my QB.

Rather have da kid slangin it he got the it factor just never had the weapons or coaching
Justin Fields doesn't have the accuracy to consistently win football games at the NFL level.

He either needs to embrace the fact that he's a running QB and whatever team he's on has to catch lightning in a bottle, or......there is nothing else. That's his only path to maybe being a playoff contender.

He's one of those guys who is athletically gifted, but doesn't appear to be able to make the proper reads or manipulate defenses. There's only so much you can do with a guy like that. How much can you simplify the playbook? He's not Cam Newton and even he got exposed eventually.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tua and Miami have been reportedly working on an extension and he'll get it barring any unforeseen circumstances.

I've not seen one CREDIBLE report of Tua being traded. ZERO. I've seen national media members toss around the idea to drum up views on their shows.

The majority of the local beat writers are reporting that the two sides are working on the extension.

I won't even waste my time responding to anyone who feels Fields is an improvement.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah fukk that . I'm tired of going into Nov/Dec in do or die games knowing I got deer in the lights noodle arm Tua as my QB.

Rather have da kid slangin it he got the it factor just never had the weapons or coaching
The IT factor? :dahell:

@premier58 this is what im talking about. The fascination with Fields is damn near science worthy at this point.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Kurt Warner has a breakdown of Miami's offense. Didn't like their play design very much from what I remember. Said plenty of times they're making the QB's job more difficult like how some of the routes were dragging defenders right into positions to obstruct passes.

If they don't resolve that then it really doesn't matter who throws for them imo.
Warner has more videos shytting on Tua than McDaniels

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Warner has more videos shytting on Tua than McDaniels
I mean if anything it's 50/50. I just remember there was a lot of things he didn't like with the play design. For as much credit as McDaniels gets for being a "genius" there were a lot of flaws.

It's very much like a Norv Turner-style offense filled with boom or bust plays. The main comparison for Tua is Rivers so there's that, but I think that was a shytty offense for Rivers. I just don't think it's built for cold-weather, play-off football unless you can secure home field (and it's not raining). It's predicated almost too much on making touch/accurate passes.

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps
The IT factor? :dahell:

@premier58 this is what im talking about. The fascination with Fields is damn near science worthy at this point.
:stopitslime: :stopitslime::lupe::birdman:. What is it about that trash ass QB that has ppl so up in arms? Cant read coverage at all, bad decision making..cant even throw for 300 in a game, in a league designed for the QB to shine. Bu, bu, bu, but he didnt have any support, he was greatin college...so was Jake Locker and Josh Rosen

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: :stopitslime::lupe::birdman:. What is it about that trash ass QB that has ppl so up in arms? Cant read coverage at all, bad decision making..cant even throw for 300 in a game, in a league designed for the QB to shine. Bu, bu, bu, but he didnt have any support, he was greatin college...so was Jake Locker and Josh Rosen
He got the Bears to 20, 30 points multiple times despite not having great weapons

And the defense sucked for a lot of his time in Chicago and blew leads with him

So they feel that he's good ENOUGH to lead a talented roster to 10+ wins

premier58

All Star
Daps
He got the Bears to 20, 30 points multiple times despite not having great weapons

And the defense sucked for a lot of his time in Chicago and blew leads with him

So they feel that he's good ENOUGH to lead a talented roster to 10+ wins
Consistency is key. I can name many unremarkable QBs who have done that..Mac Jones has done it, Ryan Fitzpatrick has, Colt McCoy has, Kelly Holcomb has, AJ Feeley has, Rex Grossman has, Tommy Maddox has. And since when has 20 pts been a benchmark for offensive excellence? Especially in this era where points are more abundant. Anthony Wright had some high scoring outings,.once upon a time. I remember Bruce Gradkowski having some big scoring games for Oakland. Fields is not good, at all.