So Black hair is "unprofessional" I guess....

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
CfWHcS3VAAA9UAK.jpg

CfWHcR3UsAAb-Dp.jpg

Aint that bout a bytch:stopitslime:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Such a thing is hard to accept. The natural formation and texture of our hair hath caused a great debate amongst the professional world. But understand brethren, thou shouldst never compromise thy God given appearance for the approval of man. Ye shouldst only seek the approval of God for any man that loveth the world and the things of it, the love of the father be not in him. God bless ye all.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
*rocks a head full of free form dreads with no fukks given
:myman:

Highkey these old ass white ladies be loving my hair. Straight up be smiling and looking at me the street hard as fukk. All the compliments I get are from them. I have no worries about my hair out here. In fact I believe it helps me in job interviews because they be so curious.

Either way if they hated it i'd still rock my hair with confidence ..fukk em.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:myman:

Highkey these old ass white ladies be loving my hair. Straight up be smiling and looking at me the street hard as fukk. All the compliments I get are from them. I have no worries about my hair out here. In fact I believe it helps me in job interviews because they be so curious.

Either way if they hated it i'd still rock my hair with confidence ..fukk em.
:dead: old ass white women are curious as fukk. Literally the only people that seem to stop and want to address it.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Man, I tell ya......you real c00n ngas are obsessed with white opinions and standards.
To be so militant.......yet have feelings that are so meek and timid and wanting of the white pat on the head.

Amazing :coffee:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This is not news... Every single Black girl/ woman has been told that to be successful you have to have long, straight, stringy hair.

After being at my corporate job for 4 years.... I figured I was in a comfy spot...

So I washed and blow dried my hair one morning.... didn't flat iron, pin up, braid, or put in bun...

I moisturized and went into work looking like
natural-hair-blowout.jpg

it was even poofier by the end of the day....

Lord, each and every white person gave me a death stare... Mouth wide open

"I didn't know your hair looked like that :huhldup:"
Boss was like " :leostare:this is different, is this a new thing?"

Translation "how long you plan on having your hair like that?"

I even had one Asian bytch pet my head like I was a fukking lap dog.

I can't describe how frustrating it was to have to explain why my hair looked different from other days :snoop:

But white women come in with wet hair and bed head and nobody bats an eye :aicmon:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Shyt like this is why the state of black businesses has me :mjcry:

I wish there were more black owned institutions where employees could comfortably wear hairstyles like that and not feel judged for it.
yep and we live in the uk breh. you know its even worse here than in the states. :mjcry:.