So Brehs & Brehettes, how did y'all find The Coli? [6 Year Anniversary Special]

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
In celebration of The Coli's birthday, I wanna know how did y'all originally find The Coli?

I originally found this website on accident while looking for MJ cry faces online :mjlol: Seen a thread (forgot which one exactly, but it was in TLR), and was dying laughing. I lurked for like a month before joining, and I've been on here ever since, It's the primary social media website that I now use.

I Came for the MJ Cry Face, stayed for the fukkery

Now I wanna hear about your story.

You come over here from another forum?

You stumble on this greatness while surfing the web?

You an informant? :mjpls:

Let us know how you found this place. Discuss.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Michael Brown shooting..I was posting on wrestlingforum then..no one was really discussing it there and even then the conversation was moderated too much.

I joined around that time..

I heard of thecoli beforehand though because tsc brehs invaded the forum..and alot of posters there use coli smileys..it's how I discovered :mjpls:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Originally from allhiphop in the golden years(early 2000’s). Once that died most posters migrated to :hamster:, we always had a war with them so I never signed up there:scusthov:

So I basically retired from forums and towards the end of :hamster: I would occasionally browse the place(sports related) and that’s when I saw the migraation taking place and signed up.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was looking for bbw pictures for a pictorial blog page i was working on (bbwstirfry.blogspot.com) :pachaha:. Saw someone mention that they were related to one of my wife's cousins, so i made an account to find out who it was.

With all this gentrification going on out here, this forum has ended up being a great outlet to keep me from going crazy.

Smukie

Pro
Daps
Was browsing the Alley at work when I accidentally scrolled over a nsfw pic. The site got blocked instantly and I panicked. Started googling "Job blocked site... am I about to get fired?" and found a thread of one of the brehs complaining about the same thing. Been lurking here ever since:francis: