So do women appreciate affectionate, romantic men or not?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Excuse me but I'm a youngbul wet behind the ears :mjgrin:

My ideal romance is a Carl Thomas
album. Love letters, poetry, roses for no reason, spoiling her with gifts, rubbing her feet when she comes home and asking about her day, conversations about her wants, fears, dreams and desires, making love with some Brian McKnight playing, going to the beach at night with a blanket & a bottle of wine, the whole 9:wow:

But then I see threads like this with the total opposite :dwillhuh:

I think relationships are more successful when the man doesn't love the woman.

What happened to two lovers being honest and true & caring about each other:gucci:

Someone please guide me

:dame:

tocedaw

Pro
Daps

My ideal romance is a Carl Thomas album. Love letters, poetry, roses for no reason, spoiling her with gifts, rubbing her feet when she comes home and asking about her day, conversations about her wants, fears, dreams and desires, making love with some Brian McKnight playing, going to the beach at night with a blanket & a bottle of wine, the whole 9:wow:

But then I see threads like this with the total opposite :dwillhuh:

I think relationships are more successful when the man doesn't love the woman.

What happened to two lovers being honest and true & caring about each other:gucci:

Someone please guide me

Them nikkas lonely bro, they dont even interact with women. Trust me.

Be yourself, be confident, have fun, and you can have whatever you want in this world. Whether its something more casual and yall just fukkin around, or something serious like your Carl Thomas romance.

Best of luck.

Again, seriously...ignore these nikkas bro.

Otherwise, youll end up just like em. Lonely, angry, talking shyt about women online.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
if it's coming from your true nature sure

if you simping out just to try & cuff its a negative

also depends on if you are a dumpster diver & like to hunt emotionally dead slores

love is for women who show they are capable of loving

it's a reward given in return

not bait for musty.club.rat.skettlebopps in cheap spandex outfits

This^

Most young women these days simply don’t respect it though....

Good luck OP

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This^

Most young women these days simply don’t respect it though....

Good luck OP
the issue is people pay the most attention to the very loud opinions of those they shouldn't listen to

yes 99.9% of humanity ain't shyte

but in a world this big that's more than enough to make it through life

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yes they do just don't go overboard with it or you'll come off as fake, needy and soft, and try to hold back a little with compliments etc..

This.

More to the point, women love romantic gestures depending on what type of man you are. A woman doesn't want a romantic man; a woman wants a strong man who is romantic at the right times.

I use what I call "The Lion King" comparison.

If you're Mufasa, you can be romantic and a woman will love it.
If you're Simba, you probably gonna get laughed at and called 'soft' when making a romantic gesture.

The point is, get your shyt together and be a goddamn man and your woman won't question your shyt she'll just :wub: your ass.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
if it's coming from your true nature sure

if you simping out just to try & cuff its a negative

also depends on if you are a dumpster diver & like to hunt emotionally dead slores

love is for women who show they are capable of loving

it's a reward given in return

not bait for musty.club.rat.skettlebopps in cheap spandex outfits

:gladbron:
....Time, and place for everything. Hardest part is figuring that out.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

My ideal romance is a Carl Thomas album. Love letters, poetry, roses for no reason, spoiling her with gifts, rubbing her feet when she comes home and asking about her day, conversations about her wants, fears, dreams and desires, making love with some Brian McKnight playing, going to the beach at night with a blanket & a bottle of wine, the whole 9:wow:

Doing that will leave you emotionally heart broken and broke :russ: Now I didn't say you shouldn't try some of those things with your wife

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You got to know the level of affection your broad enjoys in order to cater your style to her needs cause while some broads like the physical affection and what's not, it might be considered extra if you looking to hump to slow jam mixes, showing up to her work place on bended knee with flowers and a rose or reciting poetry that she and he inevitable side nikka going to clown you for in secret.

I'm mad playful and affectionate with women I'm intimate with, like for instance I'd put a broad in headlock and bite her helix in line for the movie theatre if we all hugged up and I've even gone as to so far to write poetry about certain body parts I enjoy on this one broad I was with but I got to know the type of person they were and adjusted my shyts accordingly.

Can't just bludgeon women with that television style romance and expect 'em all to truck with it, expecially younger broads who tend to see you as a simp they can use for resources since you so keen on putting her on a pedestal.

Some chicks ain't need all that, all they need to know is that you thinking on 'em, so simple dorky like showing up to her workplace and rubbing your arm against hers to catch her perfume so you can sniff it until you can sniff HER later is like all the romance you need.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
welp you have to be honest with yourself

like I can get away with "how do you want it??"
(That was 2pac featuring jodeci)
But I cant scream "marry me " repeatedly like r kelly
that'd be way over the top and I'd be a complete fool

..I have a funny story about that song, but let's stay on track

Intimacy .. being intimate with her
For me I am more playful,, fun
Not rushed