So....does DJ gets GSP'd? (12/3/16) UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale: Mighty Mouse vs. Tim Elliot

Who wins the main event?

• Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Tim Elliot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He voluntarily went to the ground unabated that is essentially what flopping is, the fact that he would do somersaults and air kicks or whatever as he baited Maynard with his leg spread apart is beside the point

He wasn't doing random somersaults or air kicks, he was doing Imanari rolls or trying to hook a leg to drag Gray down. Like I said it wasn't bait, they were attacking maneuvers that are typically very high risk in MMA that Hall was willing to do because of the confidence he has in his grappling

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He wasn't doing random somersaults or air kicks, he was doing Imanari rolls or trying to hook a leg to drag Gray down. Like I said it wasn't bait, they were attacking maneuvers that are typically very high risk in MMA that Hall was willing to do because of the confidence he has in his grappling
for argument sake are you going to say every time he went to the ground he was doing attacking maneuvers? If your answer is yes then you are arguing just to argue

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for argument sake are you going to say every time he went to the ground he was doing attacking maneuvers? If your answer is yes then you are arguing just to argue

I didn't memorize the entire fight so I can't say everytime but for the most part yes.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great card last night!

Main event was great. Told yall Elliot was gonna make DJ struggle...a big, crazy, skilled fighter makes EVERYBODY struggle. Tim was NFG, at times. Kept trying to punch DJ in the back of the head. tried to kick his face while he was trying to get up after getting dropped. That choke was tight but DJ was poised, as always. This fight tells me that DJ should either a) not rematch Dom, b) only do it at a catchweight c) fight a smaller bw like Dillashaw.

Co-main was really good. That first round was MADNESS. It looked like Dragon Ball Z. But that pace clearly got to Cejudo...he slowed down alot. And the few takedowns he went for didn't do much. I'm still convinced Henry is special...he just needs a little seasoning. We all know Joe can crack and his strikes didn't do sh!t to Henry. That big ass head was absorbing everything. On the postfight show, Cejudo vs. Elliot was suggested, and I agree.

Toegate probably saved Jake from getting sparked again. Jorge vs. Cowboy is the fight to make. Why can't there just be a rule that a ref can call 2 timeouts per fight. I'm so sick of eye gouges/low blows/etc. leading to stoppages...either that or just have 1 or 2 instant replays per fight. And if fighters fake eye gouges or the like, deduct points for the first penalty and money for the second.

Sara McMann should be the best women's fighter in MMA...time for her to stop fukking around. Not even cyborg should be ble to fuk with her...and Phil Nurse is gonna have her strikes crisp. :ohlawd: