So Europeans during slave trade knew Israel was in Africa

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If you study history you would know that the Israelites in the story that is popular to modern man had migrated to Africa to escape persecution. In my opinion they never migrated as the bible is an African book.

Well here is a map from 1700s showing Kingdom of Judah in West Africa

WHIDAH_-_Kingdom_of_Jews_2_.jpg

I would like to included that the Atlantic ocean was known as Ethiopian ocean in ancient times and as far as 1800s

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what the truth is. But ironically, higher education and academia has all but indoctrinated me to never take ANYTHING a white man says about my race at face value. I've seen too much shyt tampered with and too many real ones railroaded in these institutions to believe in Western objectivity in research.

White man speak with forked tongue. Never forget.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't know what the truth is. But ironically, higher education and academia has all but indoctrinated me to never take ANYTHING a white man says about my race at face value. I've seen too much shyt tampered with and too many real ones railroaded in these institutions to believe in Western objectivity in research.

White man speak with forked tongue. Never forget.

Jerusalem in Africa according to old maps by David Rumsey

african_jerusalem_4-jpg.12773

1880-african_jerusalem_1-jpg.12775

This is South Africa and of course the names changed but this is interesting

King Solomon's Ophir was once in abundance and he received gold etc...
By today’s standards, Solomon was reputed to have a personal fortune in excess of $60 trillion. Much of this came in the form of pure gold. By the end of his sovereignty, estimations indicated that he owned 500 tons of gold. Modern gold usually comes in the form of bullion. But King Solomon used a portion of his gold to fashion items such as shields, cups and plates. King Solomon’s temple, built in the mid 10th century BCE, was bedecked in gold. At his palace, builders constructed his throne from a combination of gold and another precious material, ivory. A gold footstool rested at its base. Leading up to his golden throne, a dozen life size replicas of lions formed a guard of honour on six steps

Ain't no gold in Middle East but look down the street from Jerusalem in Africa there is large mining places for gold and various minerals.

This book discuss this topic 1901

The Gold of Ophir

The bible is a African history book b*stardized and changed

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
well if you want to specific the so called middle east is a recently new term to describe the area around israel. back in the day before the 1800s it was known as North Africa.

the Judah/Jerusalem found in west Africa is where most of the jews/hebrews settled after the destruction of the 2nd temple in 70 A.D:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
well if you want to specific the so called middle east is a recently new term to describe the area around israel. back in the day before the 1800s it was known as North Africa.

the Judah/Jerusalem found in west Africa is were most of the jews/hebrews settled after the destruction of the 2nd temple in 70 A.D:yeshrug:

To think about it what if it was never Israel today but in Africa???

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Use European made maps to support the idea that Europeans suppressed knowledge, brehs

This is before white supremacy kicked in to full gear as some of these maps are dated 1600 and 1700. You do notice however as years progress that they changed names etc...