So far this year, Adonis Stevenson has ducked Sergey Kovalev, Bernard Hopkins, and Jean Pascal

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man...I'm done hearing @ChocolateGiddyUp spreading false facts breh. He's been on a hating rampage ever since Garcia decided to fight the Caesar's Palace bellboy aka Rod Salka.

He been throwing shade on AB/#BandCamp and Ward/#SOGGang ever since:camby:
Fight a construction foreman and have your fans hate on other fighters brehs. :heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man...I'm done hearing @ChocolateGiddyUp spreading false facts breh. He's been on a hating rampage ever since Garcia decided to fight the Caesar's Palace bellboy aka Rod Salka.

He been throwing shade on AB/#BandCamp and Ward/#SOGGang ever since:camby:

Courtesy of bad left hook...This was before Wards fight with Rodriguez mind you...
I have no problem going to the United States. It isn't far for me. I said I would go to Oakland and fight Andre Ward at 168 and then we have the rematch at 175 in Montreal. I still haven't got a response from Andre Ward."

Im spreading lies tho:stopitslime:

Pop shyt N apologize fukk boy:umad:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Courtesy of bad left hook...This was before Wards fight with Rodriguez mind you...

Im spreading lies tho:stopitslime:

Pop shyt N apologize fukk boy:umad:

He talked to Ward?:mjpls:

Or did he talk to Goosen, because SOG already told you Goosen has turned down every offer for a Ward fight.....or are you gonna just continue on your hating spree of half truths and half quotes:sas2:

Like I said, since Garcia fought the night manager at Popeye's, you've been hating on #SOGGang and #BandCamp non-stop:camby:

It aint our fault your boy struggled against Herrera and then had to fight the waiter at Denny's in order to rebuild his confidence.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He talked to Ward?:mjpls:

Or did he talk to Goosen, because SOG already told you Goosen has turned down every offer for a Ward fight.....or are you gonna just continue on your hating spree of half truths and half quotes:sas2:

Like I said, since Garcia fought the night manager at Popeye's, you've been hating on #SOGGang and #BandCamp non-stop:camby:

It aint our fault your boy struggled against Herrera and then had to fight the waiter at Denny's in order to rebuild his confidence.

Stevenson says I still haven't gotten a response from WARD:stopitslime:

My og Quote said superman offered those fights...you got your panties in a bunch N said i was lying...you got proved wrong N wanna move the goalposts N deflect by screaming Salka....Master Newzz:pacspit:

Goosen made the Rodriguez fight AFTER Stevenson offered this 168/175 home N home deal:comeon:

Keep bringing up Swift N JCC Jr in convos that don't involve them...then cry when #bandcamp or #sonsofgoosen get brought up :russ:

:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Stevenson says I still haven't gotten a response from WARD:stopitslime:

My og Quote said superman offered those fights...you got your panties in a bunch N said i was lying...you got proved wrong N wanna move the goalposts N deflect by screaming Salka....Master Newzz:pacspit:

Goosen made the Rodriguez fight AFTER Stevenson offered this 168/175 home N home deal:comeon:

Keep bringing up Swift N JCC Jr in convos that don't involve them...then cry when #bandcamp or #sonsofgoosen get brought up :russ:

:umad:

My nikka....dont make me post how you wanted to be like #BandCamp when you grow up:sas1:

Chill on your hating rampage breh:ufdup:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adonis s wanted to fight cans and collect checks and build that hopkins superfight but if backfired....but he was smart now fighting SK because he wouldve gotten koed

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:bhop: @ the idea of #SOGGang ducking a one handed fighter who can't fight on the inside.

I hope we fight this nikka before Kov.

SOG will rule both SMW amd LHW with an iron fist:demonic:

nikkas forget how great he was because he was going through promoter issues. Now that he's back, it's gonna be like 96-98 Jordan all over again:banderas:

#SOGGang

:lawd:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
An argument can be made that Adonis/Haymon played this one smart. No reason to fight Pascal after that embarrasing azz whoopin he took. I love Hopkins, but Ditto in his case. He needs to retire as its over. He might do well against some of these young boys lacking fundementals, but the power that folks like Stevenson and Kovalev possess more than makes up for any skill set the old man might have. That said, out of the three, the only relevant fighter is Kovalev by default, and for either business reasons or fear, Duva isn't too keen on making that fight happen. It was noteworthy to me how when Pascal fought back, Kovalev backed up a little bit. Stevenson isn't going to be running if and when they get in the ring. Kovalev is gonna have problems.

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-15-crush-your-enemy-totally.html

Sometimes It Is Better To Let Your Enemies Destroy Themselves