so feminem lied about having a black girlfriend huh? :mjpls:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we all remember when this culture vulture made his racist remarks about black women..after it dropped some story came out that he was talkin about his ex who was black...:comeon:

'The Source' Accuses Eminem Of Racism

"I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today."

well i was listening to drink champs and benzino and dave mays said that eminem made up the story

at 1:33 Dave Mays says they did a lot of research and the black girlfriend story was absolutely false..
also said that m was used to separate the culture and made him control and dictate the culture over the streets.

so does m&m still get a pass from ya'll for his blatant racism? :mjpls:

also, whats up with nore talking bout eminems a "great guy", yet he only met him once...:martin:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if only any of this was relevant or mattered in 2016, who cares. All rappers lie about something, half of them take away 4 years from there lives and use industry ages.

tell that to nore, dave and benzino as they brought it up last week.

sounds like u giving him a pass for lying to cover up his racism tho :mjpls:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
:
Sloth-yawn.gif

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's been known it was a lie

really? even nore said he dont think that's ever come out.

sounds like it was rumored, but ben and dave seem to have confirmed the story was false.

i never paid much attention to this story or eminem at all, so this story came and went for me. just interesting hearing it brought back up in 2016.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
i'm not surprised at all

he said some racist shyt and then he and or aftermath had to find a way to make up for the racist shyt he said

like i said before, i'd be more surprised if he had NEVER said no racist shyt before

think about it

he a white dude, surrounded by a bunch of us and you know full good and well plenty of us called him cracker, peckerhead, pig and all that shyt

and you don't think for 1 minute he ain't gon release that rage and make a record about it (:mjpls:or not even just that, just bein' young, dumb and ignorant)

like i said, this shyt ain't shockin' at all

there's a reason the "black girlfriend" he liked and dated never popped up :francis:

Daps
funny how its "who cares" when a blatant racist was allowed to profit from black culture all these years :francis:

also, bring up lauryn hill around any white person and the first thing they mention is "she's racist" from some bs story in the 90s. but with em its, who cares.
Black people don't buy Em records like that. He profited from black culture because of cacs. Even if this came out at his height it wouldn't have mattered.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people don't buy Em records like that. He profited from black culture because of cacs. Even if this came out at his height it wouldn't have mattered.

if it didnt matter, why did he lie in the first place? :jbhmm:

also, lol at u admitting that most white people/eminem fans have no problems supporting blatant racism:mjlol: