So folks, my water broke six days ago...

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Sunny for short :ohhh:

Already calling her Sunny. She's so happy.
You're posting from the hospital bed?

Just take some time off brehette
The coli will be here when you get home

Thank you hun, to be honest having a baby in the NICU and all of this hitting me at once makes me want to keep my mind focused on something else. I went to see her last night and I just came back from seeing her again. Even her nurse is telling me to get some rest for myself. I can't help but to think of her needs only, eating is difficult right now for me. I only care about the babies needs. This is hard, but I'm going to try to focus some energy on myself for a couple hours. Thank you all for the support everyone, this is a tough time for me, but we are strong.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Already calling her Sunny. She's so happy.

Thank you hun, to be honest having a baby in the NICU and all of this hitting me at once makes me want to keep my mind focused on something else. I went to see her last night and I just came back from seeing her again. Even her nurse is telling me to get some rest for myself. I can't help but to think of her needs only, eating is difficult right now for me. I only care about the babies needs. This is hard, but I'm going to try to focus some energy on myself for a couple hours. Thank you all for the support everyone, this is a tough time for me, but we are strong.

full
All praises due, ma'am. May you and the seed blossom'n'prosper'n'shyt throughout all this and be home in time for X-mas.