So Franklin from GTA 5 knocked out Ice Cube

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Back before he voiced Franklin the gangbanger in "Grand Theft Auto V," Shawn Fonteno was a rapper who allegedly KNOCKED OUT Ice Cube in a legendary street fight ... TMZ has learned.

Fonteno used to rap under the name Solo -- and back in the day, he appeared in the documentary "Beef 2" describing a fight with Cube, in which he claims he KO'd the rapper over a business dispute and stole his chain.

The story was huge back in the '90s ... and the incident was a big part of the nasty feud between Cube and Cypress Hill, since Solo was tight with CH But now, Fonteno has grown up ... and this week in L.A., the voice actor told us he's buried the hatchet with his former foe.

"We both hustlers homie, it is what is, you know what I’m sayin’?" Fonteno told us.

"He’s from South Central, I’m from South Central, that sh*t’s over with man."

Fonteno says he's not only moved on ... but he now wants to WORK WITH Cube in the future ... telling the rapper, "Holla at ya boy!”

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/06/grand-theft-auto-shawn-fonteno-sister-gtav-kill-relationships/
Hard to believe that's the same nikka that kidnapped Mr.Washington in The Wash with DJ Pooh.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That movie is hella slept on.
Everything about that movie is hilarious.

Eminem shootin up the joint just cuz he lost his job, and when tne police caught him, he said "I just wanted my job back!"

Dre bein a company man/house nikka

And dont even get me started on Snoop

:dead:

dre: yo, chill out wit the weed sales in the open!

snoop: oh, chill out, huh? What, u from the east coast now, b?:leostare:

:laff:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Everything about that movie is hilarious.

Eminem shootin up the joint just cuz he lost his job, and when tne police caught him, he said "I just wanted my job back!"

Dre bein a company man/house nikka

And dont even get me started on Snoop

:dead:
On the low it was some bad bishes in that movie too. From Angell Conwell (the chic that worked there) to Iva Lashawn
Iva-LaShawn-Feet-283713.jpg
:whoo: